Cyborg is still the best women's fighter ever

...that big fat fucking asterisk beside her name on account of the failed drug test says otherwise

Got that big and muscular thanks to PEDs, refuses to diet down enough to lose any of her ill-gotten advantage, which in turn keeps her from fighting the most talented female fighters in the 135 weight class. Can crushing confirmed PED cheater...not GOAT by any stretch of the imagination.
Every word of this.

Asterisk for both of them...when you fail the piss test, that's the way it goes.
Fair enough.

I've never seen anyone receive the amount of criticism for PEDs that Cyborg has. Barnett tanked an entire organization and Vitor (amongst others) have spent the majority of their careers, including their best wins, artificially enhanced. I'm all for level playing field but come on. Repeat offenders don't catch half the shit she has.

I'm sorry, but equal rights.

YOU CAN NEVER BE GOAT IF YOU'VE BEEN POPPED.

It's not a hard concept.

If you want to make some list of the greatest roiders, that's fine. But make it very clear from the beginning.

Imo it's looking like Joanna is the best female mma fighter of all time up to this point. And alot of that is based on strength of schedule. Because Ronda never had a strong schedule. She fought nobody's. But I would place Ronda second... There are only two women that have done anything worth mentioning when talking about Championship runs in WMMA at the highest level.

And the best thing... Joanna is here right now, and fucking rolling, baby. If you ain't on thät train... I don't want to know you.

The SW season of TUF was a cool lead in to adding the division. But there were a few other chicks we hadn't seen yet really. But I studied up on Joanna, and knew she would decimate Esparza. That fight was a beautiful thing.

tumblr_inline_o7ax23VE3P1qe5ngf_500.gif

Fair enough.

I've never seen anyone receive the amount of criticism for PEDs that Cyborg has. Barnett tanked an entire organization and Vitor (amongst others) have spent the majority of their careers, including their best wins, artificially enhanced. I'm all for level playing field but come on. Repeat offenders don't catch half the shit she has.

she almost killed wmma. huge letdown

too bad she didn't have the sense to drop 10 pounds. A Ronda with a lot less luster isn't going to be the payday (if it ever happens) it would have been otherwise.

Fair enough.

A big reason for that is that the advantage of using PEDs is even greater when you're talking a roided up female vs. a natural female than when you have a roided up guy vs. a natural guy. A female is going to be that much higher than her normal human performance limit because they only have tiny amounts of testosterone in their system naturally compared to a natural male.

I thought Ronda had already dropped to 135 by the time of the failed test? Could be wrong.

I dont recall exactly. I just remember that cyborg took the torch from carano and was on the cusp of being a huge star that strikeforce tried to promote and it was working and then boom,it kind of all fell to shit,stripped and suspended...and if it werent for the red hot rivalry between rousey and tate,the ufc woulda never picked it up and womens mma would have never been added to the ufc.

Yup.

Cyborg's top wins

Baszier (top 3)
Akano (#2)
Gina (#1)
Coenen (#2) and then (#1) the 2nd time
Tweet (top 10)
Duin (top 10)
Ibragimova (top 10)

Hondas top wins

Budd (top 10)
Tate (#1) and then top 3 the 2nd time
Kaufman (#2)
Carmouche (top 10)
Mcmann (top 5)
Alexis (top 3)
Cat (#2)
Bethe (top 10)

So Honda has one more top 10 win. But Cyborg had a more dominant peak, prime and has better top tier wins including 2 wins over prime Coenen which are greater than any win of Hondas career. Coenen is top 5 alltime and was the #1 FW and #1 BW multiple times in her career and i dont think she was ever outside the top 5. The Gina win is as good as beating Tate too. Also Cyborg was never dominated and KTFO in her prime.

On point!

All you fucks lose credibility when you bring up drug test results from like 6 years ago.

Seriously, it has no play in this discussion. Just about every MMA fighter that has ever fought has taken PED's at some point and it has been proved by the dozens of drug test failures that keep happening.

You guys sound just as weak and chicken shit as RR did for years for refusing to fight Cyborg and using that as an excuse. Real fighters don't sit there and bitch about a failed drug test for years and years. They step up to fight once that fighter proves themselves to be clean. Cyborg has, and until proven that she is still using STFU and respect the greatest women to ever compete.

Man, you guys are pathetic.

peds make you better not worse. ts asked best female fighter. not best p4p. not best clean. simply the best. the best is always gunna be on peds. people need to learn English.

sorry, she got busted for steriods. you'll never know if she was good or not.

Everyone who mentions PED's needs to stop watching the sport or you're a complete hypocrite then if a drug test from 6 years ago somehow matters today.

Its a total copout to hate on a fighter when you don't have anything else to bash them for. Oh, they failed a drug test in 90's.

Pathetic.

To this day, NO ONE has been able to beat her or even give her a great fight in MMA.

All these back and forth competitors keep choking once they get the belt, and RR was clearly afraid of getting into the octagon with her.

I don't care about the back and forth nonsense about who can make weight or who won't make weight ad what not. No one seems to have the balls to step to Cyborg and make that one devastating statement. She is the baddest chick in women's MMA until someone beats her. No one has, and no one currently can.

I don't know brah. This threads kind of a fail sauce. Because she's lost and she's a confirmed ped user. You can say that the other girls were probably juicing too, but damn look at that girl! Then look at all the others she's fought!

I mean Ronda is a stinky poo poo head but I don't blame her for ducking cyborg. Her face would have been unfairly ruined--and there goes your ESPN front cover features, and all kinds of shit that makes money.

Cmmoooon man

Edit: and no man I'm not hating on Cyborg; look, a girls gotta eat. I get it. Gotta win. I get it. But peds tarnish a legacy. Yeah she'll totally beat the shit out of every girl, but she technically cheated and when you see what she looks like, what she looked like in the past, and compare her to the others, then wow.

Roid cheat who sounds like a tranny and wont burn 5lbs of muscle to not fight cans.

I bet Holly would beat her.

Everyone who mentions PED's needs to stop watching the sport or you're a complete hypocrite then if a drug test from 6 years ago somehow matters today.

Its a total copout to hate on a fighter when you don't have anything else to bash them for. Oh, they failed a drug test in 90's.

Pathetic.

You're just a fucking meanie.

Roid cheat who sounds like a tranny and wont burn 5lbs of muscle to not fight cans.

I bet Holly would beat her.
not her fault anderson silva sounds twelve

"shael......ayou break you face man"

Back