Cyborg is still the best women's fighter ever

Reddd

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
To this day, NO ONE has been able to beat her or even give her a great fight in MMA.

All these back and forth competitors keep choking once they get the belt, and RR was clearly afraid of getting into the octagon with her.

I don't care about the back and forth nonsense about who can make weight or who won't make weight ad what not. No one seems to have the balls to step to Cyborg and make that one devastating statement. She is the baddest chick in women's MMA until someone beats her. No one has, and no one currently can.

Ronda on the Cyborg Minute Maid would kill Cain.

:>

Who's her best win tho? Coenen

Too this day she still has a lose. Her fans are just as bad as she is now.

...that big fat fucking asterisk beside her name on account of the failed drug test says otherwise

Got that big and muscular thanks to PEDs, refuses to diet down enough to lose any of her ill-gotten advantage, which in turn keeps her from fighting the most talented female fighters in the 135 weight class. Can crushing confirmed PED cheater...not GOAT by any stretch of the imagination.

She's definitely the best at making a career out of beating up much smaller girls.

I'd really like to see Cyborg fight while under USADA testing. Let's see if they can even identify the totality of the extraneous substances in her system.

...that big fat fucking asterisk beside her name on account of the failed drug test says otherwise

Got that big and muscular thanks to PEDs, refuses to diet down enough to lose any of her ill-gotten advantage, which in turn keeps her from fighting the most talented female fighters in the 135 weight class. Can crushing confirmed PED cheater...not GOAT by any stretch of the imagination.
What are your thoughts on Anderson and Bones?

To this day, NO ONE has been able to beat her or even give her a great fight in MMA.

All these back and forth competitors keep choking once they get the belt, and RR was clearly afraid of getting into the octagon with her.

I don't care about the back and forth nonsense about who can make weight or who won't make weight ad what not. No one seems to have the balls to step to Cyborg and make that one devastating statement. She is the baddest chick in women's MMA until someone beats her. No one has, and no one currently can.

She is 16-1

She's a moron who is unwilling to trade her massive strength advantage for millions of dollars.

shes done nothing to actually prove that for like 5 yrs now

She is hypothetical GOAT. Maybe Cyborg is the best women's fighter ever. However she choose to fight cans most of her career, so you can't really prove it.

Best juiced up women's fighter ever, I agree.

The best generally don't call out smaller fighters to fight them though.

Assuming Cyborg gets to 135 and that's a big assumption.... Which of these girls beats her?....

Tate
Nunes
Ronda
Holm
Valentina S.
Zingano

My objective opinion based on all fighters past performances to date is none. None of those fightERs would beat Cyborg at 135.

It would take an Eddie Alvarez or Claudia type grind wrestle fuck up against the cage then a GSP level ground hump to beat her.

Yup.

Cyborg's top wins

Baszier (top 3)
Akano (#2)
Gina (#1)
Coenen (#2) and then (#1) the 2nd time
Tweet (top 10)
Duin (top 10)
Ibragimova (top 10)

Hondas top wins

Budd (top 10)
Tate (#1) and then top 3 the 2nd time
Kaufman (#2)
Carmouche (top 10)
Mcmann (top 5)
Alexis (top 3)
Cat (#2)
Bethe (top 10)

So Honda has one more top 10 win. But Cyborg had a more dominant peak, prime and has better top tier wins including 2 wins over prime Coenen which are greater than any win of Hondas career. Coenen is top 5 alltime and was the #1 FW and #1 BW multiple times in her career and i dont think she was ever outside the top 5. The Gina win is as good as beating Tate too. Also Cyborg was never dominated and KTFO in her prime.

Back