Cyborg is going to outclass Nunes and secure her spot as a goat

It can’t be a coincidence that every goat thread are just awful.

Cyborg is only the goat of forcing much smaller fighters into giving up massive weight and strength advantages.

She had a therapeutic use exemption so no, she didn't fail that test.
She had no TUE in place when she failed the test, for a substance that's used to counter the cosmetic effects of steroids in women.

She had no TUE in place when she failed the test, for a substance that's used to counter the cosmetic effects of steroids in women.

She was granted a retroactive TUE for spironolactone. After failing to disclose, for reasons which were never disclosed.

She was granted a retroactive TUE for spironolactone. After failing to disclose, for reasons which were never disclosed.
I was arguing semantics with the guy. I'm technically correct, because at the time of the failure she did not have a TUE, the fact that she received one retroactively I find highly suspicious. Then again, USADA also ignored the fact that the man who provided Jones with penis pills, on the same invoice, also purchased clomiphene.

The only fight I can remember Cyborg getting hit really hard, was her Muay Thai/Kickboxing fight versus Baars. She lost that fight. This fight with Nunes will use smaller gloves...and Nunes will come in weighing more than ever. I'm not sure Cyborg is going to want to bull rush Nunes...or even "stand and bang" with her. I think Cyborg is going to get hit really hard in the face a few times early and then the fight will turn into more technical striking affair. Both fighters will be cautious and try to exchange carefully. Will Cyborg automatically win that kind of fight? I'm not so sure.

Jarl

Cyborg will not "outclass" Nunes. Cyborg is gonna out muscle Nunes like she does against everyone else. Cyborg doesn't need skill for what she does.
Did you see the Holly fight? It was Holly who was out muscling her in the clinch. And Cyborg's striking prowess that ended up beating the former boxing champ. Holly landed some great strikes early and got figured out quickly.

I was arguing semantics with the guy. I'm technically correct, because at the time of the failure she did not have a TUE, the fact that she received one retroactively I find highly suspicious. Then again, USADA also ignored the fact that the man who provided Jones with penis pills, on the same invoice, also purchased clomiphene.
Didnt she say, it was a UFC doctor that gave her the medicine?

What is technical about her? <Fedor23>
R u kiddin me? She did a whole lot of high level technical moves in the Holly Holm fight. That preformance was elite and some of here reactions and counters Ive only seen in male mma. If u dont know what Im talking about I dont know where to begin, cuz there was a whooole lot! You can get your answer by checking out the upcoming Gooden and Hardy official UFC youtube breakedown when were getting closer to Cyborg vs Nunes fight. Hardy will for sure use a whole lot of footage from the Holly fight cuz thats the newest and best version of Cyborg by far.

R u kiddin me? She did a whole lot of high level technical moves in the Holly Holm fight. That preformance was elite and some of here reactions and counters Ive only seen in male mma. If u dont know what Im talking about I dont know where to begin, cuz there was a whooole lot! You can get your answer by checking out the upcoming Gooden and Hardy official UFC youtube breakedown when were getting closer to Cyborg vs Nunes fight. Hardy will for sure use a whole lot of footage from the Holly fight cuz thats the newest and best version of Cyborg by far.
???
I ve seen two ladies doing same 1-2 combos for 5 rounds, maybe we've seen different fights.

Yes, she had a TUE. According to the rules of USADA, if you qualify for a TUE than you have a TUE whether you've applied for it or not. Cyborg qualified after the fact, which is a much higher level of scrutiny and was granted her TUE effective retroactively. (That means it became effective at a point in time in the past. I know this is a tough concept for Cyborg haters to grasp for some reason) So did she fail her test? No, because she was granted a retroactive TUE. Was her test flagged until it was determined that she qualified? Yes. Does the flagging of her test and subsequent investigation mean she failed? No, it just means they were gathering more information before making a decision on it. Fighters and athletes get their tests flagged all the time but it doesn't mean that they've failed the test. If you fail a test, you are charged with doping like Jon Jones, not given a TUE like Cyborg.

As for the use of the potassium sparing diuretic, USADA interviewed her, her team and her doctor as well as reviewing the medical records and determined it was an appropriate treatment for Cyborg's condition which arose from her bad weight cut a couple months earlier when she fought Lina Lansberg at 140 pounds.

Did you see the Holly fight? It was Holly who was out muscling her in the clinch. And Cyborg's striking prowess that ended up beating the former boxing champ. Holly landed some great strikes early and got figured out quickly.

Didnt she say, it was a UFC doctor that gave her the medicine?

All the reports I've seen said it was prescribed by Cyborg's Brazilian physician.

Most likely they sparred before and Amanda thinks she didn't do that bad.

So did she fail her test? No, because she was granted a retroactive TUE.
A suspiciously retroactive TUE does not change the fact that she still failed a drug test.

USADA also ignored the fact that the friend who gave Jones the penis pill, on the same invoice, also purchased clomiphene, so forgive me if I'm skeptical of their investigative talents.

Cyborg will smash Nunes. Cyborg has very nice skills, good stand up and nice wrestling. She can push the pace and not afraid to do so because I never saw Cyborg gassing.

She either wins a very dominant decision or KTFO Nunes in later rounds.

Its gonna be weird seeing Cyborg as the morr feminine fighter. Someone post the skateboard pics for the new casuals.

A suspiciously retroactive TUE does not change the fact that she still failed a drug test.

USADA also ignored the fact that the friend who gave Jones the penis pill, on the same invoice, also purchased clomiphene, so forgive me if I'm skeptical of their investigative talents.
Actually, USADA was ready to give Jon Jones the max except he exercised his right to an arbitration panel. It was this independent panel that ignored evidence and reduced his sentence.

And you still don't know what failing a drug test means. Failing a drug test means you are guilty of doping. Cyborg was determined to be not guilty and thus given a retro TUE. Visit the USADA site if you think I am making all this up.

As far as I'm aware, they gave him the full suspension:
I believe he could have been suspended for 2 years by USADA for refusing to admit guilt or something like that. Also, the panel found him to be negligent but not 'intentionally doping'

I think cyborg takes it. But it’s not out of the realm of possibility than nunes knocks her out. I’d like nunes to win.

Back