Cyborg is going to outclass Nunes and secure her spot as a goat

So she secures her position as goat by beating up yet another smaller women. Well, at least Amanda has not fought two weight classes down, like six of Cyborg's other opponents. Of the six women Cyborg fought who never fought lighter than 145, three had zero wins.

And she had to cheat multiple times to do this.

Clearly GOAT. I mean, look at her resume.

Can't be GOAT if you roided to get where you are.

Jones, Anderson & Cyborg are out of GOAT discussions.

She's by far the best female fighter but there will always be an asterisk*, because it was never an even playing field due to her roiding in Brazil for years gaining ridiculous muscle.

Don't forget scale tampering as well.

Agreed but until they do doing PEDs is an unfair advantage. I don't look at fighters the same after being busted and I question their whole career because they lost that benefit of doubt.
Peds or not Cyborg is a GOAT for being able to evolve her game from fighting like a savage to fighting like a high level pro. Most fighters stop evolving and changing their style if their undefeated, a 2018 version of Cyborg is the most technical female fighter in all of MMA imo. Cyborg of 2013 not so much. My point, she got better and continued to evolve after USADA, most cheaters go the other way.

Peds or not Cyborg is a GOAT for being able to evolve her game from fighting like a savage to fighting like a high level pro. Most fighters stop evolving and changing their style if their undefeated, a 2018 version of Cyborg is the most technical female fighter in all of MMA imo. Cyborg of 2013 not so much. My point, she got better and continued to evolve after USADA, most cheaters go the other way.
What is technical about her? <Fedor23>

I completely agree. I think she is far and away the best female MMA practitioner of all time. She gets shit on like crazy for the steroid stuff, but hell, everybody does it. Some get caught, some don't.

cyborg can never be goat, she had a weightclass created for her cuz theres really no good girls fighting at 145
all the best were at 135
if borg dropped roids she coulda made 135 long ago
/thread

Wow, that's a whole lot of assumptions you have to make to see Nunes winning. Besides, no one has more confidence right now than Cyborg. I don't see her dropping this one unless Amanda brings something completely unexpected.

Will see i guess. I agree Nunes will have to pull some serious tricks from her hat to win. Hopefully both make it to the cage and its a good scrap.

Nothing will please Cyborg haters.

A few years back they kept saying she never fought anybody good therefore she wasn't a good fighter and if Cyborg fought someone like Holly Holms, she would get beat easily cause she's a brawler. Then Cyborg fought Holly Holm and beat her so they of course resorted to saying she beat a smaller girl and PEDS blahblah.

If Cyborg beats Nunes they will just say the same thing. There's point in arguing with them. In their fairyland mindset they believe Cyborg is the only female fighter who has taken PEDS, managed to evade USADA testing and best gem of all..the only fighter whose taken PEDS and still reap the benefits after like a decade later because of a study done on mice.

Last edited:
Nothing will please Cyborg haters.

A few years back they kept saying she never fought anybody good therefore she wasn't a good fighter and if Cyborg fought someone like Holly Holms, she would get beat easily cause she's a brawler. Then Cyborg fought Holly Holm and beat her so they of course resorted to saying she beat a smaller girl and PEDS blahblah.

If Cyborg beats Nunes they will just the same thing. There's point in arguing with them. In their fairyland mindset they believe Cyborg is the only female fighter who has taken PEDS, managed to evade USADA testing and best gem of all..the only fighter whose taken PEDS and still reap the benefits after like a decade later because of a study done on mice.
Nothing you can spin will cover up the fact she has made a career of fighting smaller fighters. Just embrace it, good fighter than never gave herself a chance to see how she would do against equal sized fighters.

Cyborg has been GOAT but all that mileage, age, weight cutting and pharmaceuticals will lead to her decline sooner or later and someone will catch her on a bad night soon and beat her.

Lol Nunes barely beat way smaller Shevchenko. She won't have any chance against monster like Cyborg.

Valentina dominated Holm with a bigger margin in scorecards than Cyborg. Tate finished Holm, unlike Cyborg, and Nunes finished Tate in 1 round. Dont be suprised if Nunes gives Cyborg a ton of problems.

Lol Nunes barely beat way smaller Shevchenko. She won't have any chance against monster like Cyborg.

if cris didn't see her as a threat than cris wouldn't of been looking for other cans to fight first.

Fighting smaller women + PEDs = No GOAT

She will beat Nunes though

It's hilarious that you're only focusing on her Invicta run in spite of that accounting for only 22.7% of her fights. 100% of her opponents during her UFC run are Bantamweights; see what I did there?

And Cyborg tested positive in 2016 for Spironolactone, so yes, she failed two drug tests. There's an asterisk next to her entire career due to the fact that she's a PED cheat, which is the same rationale we use for every other fighter who's cheated.

I'm not misinformed, you're just skewing and omitting facts because of your bias for Cyborg <Lmaoo>.
She had a therapeutic use exemption so no, she didn't fail that test.

Cyborg has better technique, more power & more understanding of range. Nunes has advantage in speed, but it won't help her because Cyborg does everything else better. Boxing 3 division World Champion Holly Holm got 5-0 outclassed by Cyborg & her face was at terrible condition after fight. Nunes won't do fookin nothing.

Beating a fighter from a lower weight division doesn't put you on a GOAT list. I'm open to the idea that Cyborg should be on the GOAT list, but her beating a 135 pounder fighting at 145 does zero for that claim.

Cyborg's claim to GOAT status stands or falls on how she's done against other 145 or heavier fighters, not how she's done against smaller fighters. Heavier fighters are expected to beat lighter fighters, there's no prestige in doing so.

cyborg_goat_2_0_by_jeshh-da1l8qr.png

Google imaged “cyborg goat”

This was important, thank you.

Cyborg will not "outclass" Nunes. Cyborg is gonna out muscle Nunes like she does against everyone else. Cyborg doesn't need skill for what she does.

Back