Cyborg is going to outclass Nunes and secure her spot as a goat

cyborg is GOAT even with a loss to nunes

Has cyborg ever fought anyone from her own weightclass? Honest question.

Charmaine Tweet ....... Gina never fought at 135 but she didn't bother to cut much weight, could have done so easily enough.

Lol, like her being the goat is somehow in question if she doesn’t face Nunez?

How many times does it have to be said that a steroid cheater can not and will not ever be the greatest, the greatest cheater? Oh well in that case she is a candidate

Nunes has a hole from the Zingano fight. Nobody has ever done that to Cyborg. Nunes has come a long way since... But she arguably lost to Schevchenko twice. Valentina is one of the best though
agreed, i def thought valentina won the 2nd fight

Everybody has taken steroids at one point or other. Even your favorite fighter. Don't be naive.

Unless Cyborg grows old overnight, I don‘t see how Nunes is supposed to beat her.

Maybe, doubt i'll care either way.

I think beating Nunes would be huge for Cyborg, and I certainly see her as the favorite in that fight. One of CYbrorg's legacy problems has been the laughable thinness of her resume. As far as WMMA goes, Nunes is one of the best scalps you could have.

Don't forget though, Nunes called her out. She has the confidence. Maybe she thinks she found a hole in Cyborg's game? Not to many people call her out. No one actually. In my opinion she already has what everyone else lacked. The ability to believe you can beat Chris Cyborg. That is HUGE!

I think she can do it. I think she knows something we don't. Amanda was trained by some of Cyborgs old Shootbox coaches. The Brazil circuit of professional trainers and gyms is rather closed knit. There is a reason they all despise fighting one another and will choose any foreigner rather then their neighboring brethren at all costs. That reason is they all know each others weaknesses and strengths. There is no escaping it. For all we know, Amanda Nunes did not grow up idolizing Cyborg. Maybe she grew up hating her and based her entire training regimen on being Cyborgs kryptonite. For to beat Cyborg would make any Brazilian Woman the Nation's GOAT. Queen of Brazil! Superstar status and keys to the country. Clean and drug free to boot. Would be the best thing ever for their nation.

Huge fight. Lots on the line. I am rooting for The Lioness. She is a tough cookie. Gotta be to call out that walking lab experiment.
Wow, that's a whole lot of assumptions you have to make to see Nunes winning. Besides, no one has more confidence right now than Cyborg. I don't see her dropping this one unless Amanda brings something completely unexpected.

Over 2/3 of her opponents were Flyweights and Bantamweights. She popped twice for PEDs.

And WMMA.
Most of her opponents during her Invicta run were her same size or even larger. Cyborg failed one drug test more than seven years ago, so...you're completely misinformed.

Most of her opponents during her Invicta run were her same size or even larger. Cyborg failed one drug test more than seven years ago, so...you're completely misinformed.
It's hilarious that you're only focusing on her Invicta run in spite of that accounting for only 22.7% of her fights. 100% of her opponents during her UFC run are Bantamweights; see what I did there?

And Cyborg tested positive in 2016 for Spironolactone, so yes, she failed two drug tests. There's an asterisk next to her entire career due to the fact that she's a PED cheat, which is the same rationale we use for every other fighter who's cheated.

I'm not misinformed, you're just skewing and omitting facts because of your bias for Cyborg <Lmaoo>.

A huge FW beating BW's at FW is really not that impressive.

One of the few WMMA fights I do NOT want to see under Ultimate Surrender rules.

When is Cyborg going to fight people her own size?

Right now its ronda.

Anyone who gets popped for peds will forever have their credibilty called out imo.

Back