Cyborg is a Free Agent (Chael said)

Never better, you salty bitch!

your-tears-are-delicious-36735933.png

feel better now, girl? go search another pic for me :D

The rematch will happen. If Cyborg loses, they'll just feed her WMMA cans

You think Dana would allow this w/o Cyborg signing a contract first? Otherwise if she wins, she's going to ask for a ton of money or else she skips over to Bellator with the belt....which will really destroy the WMMA 145 brand for the UFC even more than it is now.

feel better now, girl? go search another pic for me :D
Hah, you're the one who keeps dragging this out like some crazy bitch responding to a post from 11 fucking days ago!

And your'e calling me "girl"?

I think you need to take a look in the mirror, and change that bloody, sandy tampon.

sandy-vagina.jpg

Hah, you're the one who keeps dragging this out like some crazy bitch responding to a post from 11 fucking days ago!

And your'e calling me "girl"?

I think you need to take a look in the mirror, and change that bloody, sandy tampon.

sandy-vagina.jpg

good work, girl. you feel better now though, right girl?

Chael said she only had 2 fight left on her UFC contract before the Nunes fight. Customary business sense to resign Champion and sure-winner of the coming fight to lock her in so she don't take the belt with her to Bellator or something; so the UFC offered the renewal before the fight. Cybro declined, prob. holding out for more money as she planned to kill Nunes.

Now she's screwed because she's a former champ in a dead division. UFC just saved a ton of $$$$$ not needing to promote a dead division. If she signed, the UFC woulda been stuck w/her. Bellator may take her, and she can work on her legacy over there but not for $500,000/fight. And if legacy is the most important thing to her, she needs to beat Nunes...maybe even twice.

giphy.gif

this could potentially explain why she "fought" the way she did and made some people like myself think she completely threw it on purpose; to help promote a fellow brazilian by GIVING her double champ status on a fucking literal golden platter and leaving UFC or MMA completely so it's a win-win for them

It's bullshit. ain't no way in hell nunes could beat cyborg legitimately imo
She knocked her out in under a minute. That is the reality.

Excited to see her fade into obscurity.

Back