cyborg interested in Coenen fight in Bellator

Oh it's more common than not? Lol name some fighters that asked to be released from UFC without fighting or even trying to fight. I mean since it's soooo common surely you can provide some examples

Name one other example when it was literally life or death. They wanted her for no less than 8 fights at a weight that would kill her.

Name one other example when it was literally life or death. They wanted her for no less than 8 fights at a weight that would kill her.

It's not life or death. Cyborgs nutritionalist said she can make 135 without problems. And the ufc said they would get cyborg fights in other promotions until she could drop weight or they could agree on a catchweight. She would be paid and promoted as a ufc fighter since they didn't have 145.

Then why has she several times talked about going down in weight?

BTW you dont die from sliming down.

It's not life or death. Cyborgs nutritionalist said she can make 135 without problems. And the ufc said they would get cyborg fights in other promotions until she could drop weight or they could agree on a catchweight. She would be paid and promoted as a ufc fighter since they didn't have 145.

Any links that prove that?

Some reporter must have backed Coenen into a corner there. She can't really want Cyborg to come over and take over the division that she has the best chance of being the champion of. I don't know what kind of ratings Cyborg could bring - versus a competitive 145 division. It might be something Coker wants, but I can't see Coenen wanting it.

Some reporter must have backed Coenen into a corner there. She can't really want Cyborg to come over and take over the division that she has the best chance of being the champion of. I don't know what kind of ratings Cyborg could bring - versus a competitive 145 division. It might be something Coker wants, but I can't see Coenen wanting it.

I wonder if Cyborg has declined since her competition is crap? Coker needs to slap a belt around Coenen build her and have her call out Cyborg. Sign Cyborg and maybe Coenen can win this time.

It's not life or death, she was 15lbs lighter and did not die.

Back