cyborg interested in Coenen fight in Bellator

Frankie

Cormier

Couture

Faber

Penn

Frankie lost his belt and dropped, Cormier was never HW champ he was grand pre champ. Faber lost his belt and dropped. Penn went UP to fight Hughes & gsp. Then years later went down to 145 for frankis

Cyborg isnt the greatest fighter of all time.

Ronda has better record, has beaten better competition and has never failed a drug test.

It's tough to argue any division being more shallow than women's 145 lol. Majority of the time they can't even find a decent opponent for her. Cyborg is the definition of a can crusher.

GOAT wmma fighter my ass. Maybe when she's not too busy pissing hot and rigging scales she can probably be brought into the discussion.

seriously, who does Cyborg fight next at FW?

Only FW I can name off top of my head is Peggy Morgan.

The most suitable FW in Invicta is Latoya Walker. In Bellator, Julia Budd.

First off this fight shouldn't happen. Secondly, I think Marloes should go back down to 135 and move to the states and join up with ATT or another major camp, she has the potential for a true career resurgence and i'd love to see her in the octagon before her career ends.

Would love to see it. Cyborg deserves to be on tv and in the spotlight. Greatest WMMA fighter of all time, started it all with the help of fighters like coenan and carano.

Lol at implying cyborg is a WMMA pioneer. She ruined the entire women's 145 division with her cheating. How blind a fanboy can you be?

And lol at saying the UFC needs to get their shit together. Cyborg was in the ufc and she immediately asked to be released without doing a damn thing. They didn't have a division for her but still went way out of their way to try to keep cyborg even offering to pay her to fight in other organizations while still being a ufc fighter

Last edited:
Cyborg Coenen III feels like Ronda Tate III.

Peggy Morgan is a perennial top 10 featherweight. A win over her solidifies Cristeean Cyborg as the greatest female fighter in the world.

That would be Tito's spin.

Since Cyborg doesn`t care about weight classes or size advantages then give her a fight with Gabi, or Jozette Cotton, they`re the only two female fighters that are bigger than her, and not completely terrible

Name 1 dominate champion that has dropped down to fight the champ in a lower weight class.

Name one dominant champ who has put on so much weight that they can't even fight in the UFC anymore... the answer is Cyborg

She 'roided herself right into irrelevance.

Coenen has nothing for Cyborg. Coenen should focus on becoming Bellator's biggest WMMA star. UFC really missed the boat on not re-signing her after the Golden Glory debacle, which they could've used Coenen for their European market.

Coenen has nothing for Cyborg. Coenen should focus on becoming Bellator's biggest WMMA star. UFC really missed the boat on not re-signing her after the Golden Glory debacle, which they could've used Coenen for their European market.
Coenen wanted to fight at 145 anyway and I seriously doubt she would mean anything for the European market.

So is she or is she not under Zuffa contract? If not Coker should get on this. Pay Ronda under the table to make fun of her like crazy for signing with Bellator and than have Cyborg call Ronda out like crazy.

Coenen v Cyborg for inaugural WFW title could do good #'s.

it never is a good look to insult someone while misspelling words.

Cyborg has been a champ at 145 for years, and no champ drops for another champ.

either the lighter fighter moves up, or they catch.

Of course, english is not my first language, i didn't insult her, i told the truth, only hardore fans know her and she is fighting in a minor league in a ghost division frequently fighting girls with 10 or more pounds under her weight, any "champ" of a minor league is willing drop weight, add weight or do whatever needs to fight in the major leagues , if not, she can stay forever in the irrelevance

Last edited:
Marloes Coenen talked to Bloody elbow the worst sbnation mma site, and expressed her desire to fight Cyborg a 3rd time in Bellator. Cyborg then tweeted it out showing her interest. Could be a ploy to get the ufc to get their shit together but i

Would love to see it. Cyborg deserves to be on tv and in the spotlight. Greatest WMMA fighter of all time, started it all with the help of fighters like coenan and carano.

UFC get it together how? Cyborg has a contract to fight in the UFC. Cyborg is under a ZUFFA contract not an Invicta contract.

Cyborg just keeps refusing to meet the terms of the contact she signed.

it never is a good look to insult someone while misspelling words.

Cyborg has been a champ at 145 for years, and no champ drops for another champ.

either the lighter fighter moves up, or they catch.

145 champ is like saying you were high school champs, so the Red Sox need to come to your hometown to play.

145 is so weak the #3 girl was fighting for 2 years and was 5-4. Name another division you can be ranked #3 after only 2 years with a basically .500 record.

Back