Cyborg in tears over Ronda and co.'s public bullying

John Wick

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Dear Cyborg. Consider the source of the people who insult you.

8qV6UKs.jpg

young_dana1.jpg

140186659786aa7-original-1.png

8IbZVeJTCh-24yVk1rHoFhkJZxKixJUUcVJb1RIyCGo.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Who is that ugly guy in the last picuture lol.

We know the first 3:
Ronda, The Wannabe Vlad the Impaler
Dana White, the douchbag who "makes everything happen"
and Rogan, heavy drug user himself for the last 25 years

Her back and forwards with Ronda are annoying in that neither is making 135, but Joe Rogan and Dana's "Wanderlei in a dress" involvement in all of this have been utterly ridiculous. I don't blame her for getting emotional after all the bullshit people spoke about her.

All other nonsense aside, Cyborg seems like a cool person.

Are you trying to garner sympathy for a steroid cheater?

Cyborg takes steroids and has done everything she can do to ensure she would never make 135 pounds. She makes excuses for EVERYTHING including making up stuff like, "they couldn't even draw my blood it was so thick." I'll let you in on a little secret - she wouldn't be fighting in a cage if her blood was that thick she would have been dead.

Her judgement is so bad she even made Tito her manager for a while.

Cyborg'z trolling for a big money fight. She'll be calling out McGregor next.

I'm tired of hearing Cyborg talk. She is about as annoying as it gets........it doesn't help that her voice sounds like nails on a chalkboard either......

Tony eat a cheesburger or something you fuckin alien with AIDS

1. Sounds like an implied threat to me. Who is bullying who here?

2. Cyborg complaining about bullying while making a career out of beating the shit out of girls 30 lbs lighter than her seems inapt.

All that crying is very unmanly.

If this fight ever happens, Ronda would get hurt real bad.

She can't make 145 lbs on 2 months notice and she's fixated on a fighter that's walking around at 140 lbs 3 weeks out from her next 135 lb fight. The steroids are effecting her brain. Cyborg has already turned down a fight with Ronda, Holly and Germaine so what's her problem? She is the most mentally weak fighter I've ever seen. She's always crying about something and it's always someone else's fault shit isn't happening for her. She does nothing to change her bum career in order to be relevant. I wish she would just go away.

Also, Cyborg has been trying to bully Ronda for years and the more Ronda ignores her the more she has to act out on social media.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back