Cyborg - "I felt like a slave in UFC"

the only opponent i want her to fight is fallon fox

Cris Cyborg comes across in media as a very nice lady and lots of people speak very highly of her character and personality.

But professionally I have no time for her. IMO a lifelong steroid user. Molly-coddled all through her career with favorable match-ups and had money and hype thrown at her. She has nothing to complain about.

Slaves don’t make 500k to beat the likes of Yana Kunitskaya, or 500k to get demolished by Amanda Nunes. Let’s see how much of a slave she feels like when that Bellator check clears.

EDIT:
How the fuck can bellator afford to pay this?

Budd got 350K... Jeez wtf? And lol @ Caldwell 25k which is not shabby but Juan Archuleta who has never been champ is making double that.. Bad management there.

She felt like slave in the UFC and like a man after taking steroids.

After the way ufc catered to her, she's got a lot of balls to bitch about her treatment.

A steroid user who had a whole division made for her because the roids had warped her body too much to make BW.

Then she makes a name for herself beating fattened up BWs. her two fights before she won the FW belt were against Lansberg and Smith, who couldn't even make the FW limit at the time and needed a catchweight, and then she won the belt against Evinger, another fattened up BW.

All of this while making bank.

Slavery don't sound half bad lol.

She has a point. Nunes certainly beat her like one.

Translation: I wasn't getting paid mad cash to crush cans like my whole career up until I went to the UFC and lost.

Her time in the UFC would’ve been much better if she had a quality agent like Tito

She used the term “slave” colloquially.

it’s like when somebody says they were “slaving away” on a task. No objective person thinks that they are actually comparing themselves factually to an actual slave

while we could debate the imprint of oppressive power structures on language, I’m pretty sure most of the people complaining are just being disingenuous

The UFC / Cyborg relationship was never good. The UFC wanted her gone. She wanted to leave. Seems like it worked out

her PED use will always bother me. But I also believe that failing a PED test once should not result in a lifetime ban so I have to accept her right to compete

She shouldn't have signed with the UFC after the way Rogan And Dana talked about her. Shitting all over her to make their golden girl (Rousey) look better.

Honestly she earned the name "Cryborg" thats all i hear from her is whining. Did or did not the ufc create a division JUST for her? Oh wait they did. With a title and everything. Thats a slave? Sign me up. She gets starched by the better striker who she cant bully with her man strength. UFC capitalised on the first opportunity they could to get rid of her. She wasnt worth the trouble.

I actually like Dana. But he’s be the worst boss. Just a absolute deceitful, vindictive human.

lol a lot of people have no concept that there are different levels of slavery.....being a slave doesnt have to mean you are in a field picking cotton for a white devil slave master....

most of you pay income tax which harbours in and around 30%avg, if you work 12 months of the year, then you are working 4 of those months for free.....who works for free besides a "slave"?

that being said.....Im sure there was shitty aspects working for the UFC but all in all she got paid a shit ton of money to do it so ...I dont really think its a fair thing for her to say

UNLESS! she meant another level of slavery and Dana and the boys had her collared up....

" After I finally met my match in a quick brutal end, I now know what my opponents felt all these years. The UFC actually did take of me. I want no more "Nunes smoke ". I know my role and it's with BMMA who is , no doubt, taking care of me and I get to call myself champion again "

Fixed...... and I'm rarely on the side of UFC vs their employees.

Oh I'm sorry Cyborg

Here I thought that UFC created an entire division just for you

And gave you easy fights just so you could build your name

Oh poor Cyborg

UFC is dying

Umm most women division are easy fights, stop it lol.

Back