Cyborg - "I felt like a slave in UFC"

Pettis left for 30/30, jeez what did the UFC offer him?
what is the cost of a 'fite camp' and whatnot and what are you left with upon a typical fresh into the promotion fight when there is no performance bonus but you being victorious?

I've always hated when pro athletes make compare their contractual situations to slavery, I've always just thought that it's a really bad look.

500K for her loss to Nunes
Nunes took 350K for the win

that is a new definition of slavery

She is the most insufferable fighter i have ever come across. You could build her a solid gold mansion and she would find something to bitch about.

fuck her.

Why? They'd know about it as much as Cyborg.
If you’re implying that there are still slavery esque conditions in many parts of brasil, you’d be correct. Regarding the hey aformentioned three African fighters, of course they’d be well aware of the human condition of their people

Quite frankly, insulting to those who have been subjected to slavery.

Picks up a cool $500,000 and has a division built for her, yet cries slavery.
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....alaries-cris-cyborgs-500000-leads-the-way-mma
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....alaries-cris-cyborgs-500000-leads-the-way-mma

Fuck yourself, Cryborg. Nunes belted the face off her and I’m increasingly glad she did.

As bad as when sports players say they are slave. They know nothing about being slaves if they think earning millions is being a slave. Witness how I said earned and not giving cause I could have easily have said they are given free money to do what they love to do but I am not as stupid as they are. They definitely earned what they got but definitely are not slaves.

Except a slave is stripped from all human rights and is treated like an animal or property and they don't make millions of dollars.

'i wasnt treated well' is what she should have said and I would have agreed

Ask Ngannou, Usman or Israel about slavery cause it's still going on today.

Also TS they didn't bring Cyborg in until Ronda decided to retire. If Ronda was still around Cyborg would have never been in the UFC. So the only reason they made the division for her was to try to make up for losing their biggest star.
That last part isn’t true at all. She signed with the ufc before ronda ever lost.

She claimed dana saying she looks like wanderlai is sexual harassment lol
Didn't she take steroids? If you look masculine and supplement artificial testosterone, you open yourself up to that shit. I mean, if I looked like a feminine guy and took estrogen shots, does anyone think no one would give me shit??

Didn't they give her everything she wanted? She responded by declining fights @ 145, bitching non stop then getting ktfo

Seriously? "Ask Ngannou, Usman or Isreal about slavery? What a ridiculous thing to say.

If I remember correctly (and I could be wrong), the UFC was trying to make Ronda/Cyborg for a while but at the end of the day, Ronda wanted the fight at 135 and Cyborg couldn't make 135.
You seriously believe that a 5'7" woman can't make 135?

Because of USADA?

Exactly. Now she's back in a Coker org where she can take all the PEDs she wants just like Overeem, Barnett, Werdum, Bigfoot, etc. (none of those guys got caught in SF but all did in the UFC).

I could never stand Cyborg. On the other hand, between her and Dana White, there was no contest in that she was the classier one of the two.

Fuck any athlete that compares their situation to slavery. Out of touch divas they are.

Wow, a lot of complaining in this thread. People who complain about Cyborg are the biggest whiners on this forum by far

I still can't forgive her for destroying this beauty...

Nah, I love the violence she brings and one of the few WMMA fighters I am interested in watching.

Back