Cyborg - "I felt like a slave in UFC"

fun fact if you have a birth certificate your ass is owned by the state you were born in.
also if you work for a corporation, you are a slave.

Except a slave is stripped from all human rights and is treated like an animal or property and they don't make millions of dollars.

'i wasnt treated well' is what she should have said and I would have agreed

Ask Ngannou, Usman or Israel about slavery cause it's still going on today.

Also TS they didn't bring Cyborg in until Ronda decided to retire. If Ronda was still around Cyborg would have never been in the UFC. So the only reason they made the division for her was to try to make up for losing their biggest star.
maybee u were reading a little to much into the word slavery?

I guess there's a new definition of slavery I was unaware about

Slaves don’t make 500k to beat the likes of Yana Kunitskaya, or 500k to get demolished by Amanda Nunes. Let’s see how much of a slave she feels like when that Bellator check clears.

EDIT:
How the fuck can bellator afford to pay this?

Cyborg was catered to by UFC then committed fraud against Dana White. Fired then continues to talk shit like she didn’t do anything
She needs to shut her mouth and fire that douchebag of a bf/manager who, I suspect, was behind the doctoring of the Dana footage. She’s an idiot for letting him manage her career.

Quite frankly, insulting to those who have been subjected to slavery.

Picks up a cool $500,000 and has a division built for her, yet cries slavery.
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....alaries-cris-cyborgs-500000-leads-the-way-mma
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....alaries-cris-cyborgs-500000-leads-the-way-mma

Fuck yourself, Cryborg. Nunes belted the face off her and I’m increasingly glad she did.

Just to add to that she fought like twice a year. She made a million dollars year not including bonuses and sponsorships to beat up cans. If they were actually underpaying Cyborg or screwed her over in someway I'd all over Dana but his hands are clean in this one

Slaves don’t make 500k to beat the likes of Yana Kunitskaya, or 500k to get demolished by Amanda Nunes. Let’s see how much of a slave she feels like when that Bellator check clears.

EDIT:
How the fuck can bellator afford to pay this?

Pettis left for 30/30, jeez what did the UFC offer him?

maybe it was ufcs steroid testing that made her feel like a slave
even though ufc got her off last time she popped

500K for her loss to Nunes
Nunes took 350K for the win

that is a new definition of slavery

Also TS they didn't bring Cyborg in until Ronda decided to retire. If Ronda was still around Cyborg would have never been in the UFC. So the only reason they made the division for her was to try to make up for losing their biggest star.

The UFC were paying Cris a $100k a bout to fight in Invicta during Rousey's reign, all on her promise that she'd get down to 135 to challenge Ronda.

She needs to shut her mouth and fire that douchebag of a bf/manager who, I suspect, was behind the doctoring of the Dana footage. She’s an idiot for letting him manage her career.
When Tito is a better manager theres something seriously wrong.

Entire division made for her.
Fed undersized fodder to create a title reign and make her look good.
Paid the best wage of the WMMA UFC fighters.
Get's put into Nunes fight with the first legit threat to her title as no one else left in the division and fans want it.
Get's KOed in under a minute.
Goes to Bellator for easier fights.

But the UFC treated her like a slave.

Ask Ngannou, Usman or Israel about slavery cause it's still going on today.

Also TS they didn't bring Cyborg in until Ronda decided to retire.

Seriously? "Ask Ngannou, Usman or Isreal about slavery? What a ridiculous thing to say.

If I remember correctly (and I could be wrong), the UFC was trying to make Ronda/Cyborg for a while but at the end of the day, Ronda wanted the fight at 135 and Cyborg couldn't make 135.

they made cryborg her own weight class and a series of underweight women went u a class to lose to her
thats preferential treatment
maybe they didnt like how sh had to fight nunes

moiHo3F.gif
I will alwayz like anything remotely reminding me of that GOAT EXCHANGE TRADE KO MOMENT. WAR WMMA!
MOFOS!<NewGina>

Back