Cyborg explains her fight with Nunes and talk about future

You still got proven wrong regardless
Cyborg was offered a rematch and she did turn it down, you can cite all the extenuating circumstances you want but it still doesn't change the fact that she turned down a rematch.

Felicia Spencer by armbar on this plastic black belt.
I sometimes wonder if these world champions like cyborg and (Gabby Garcia) would be black belt world beaters if they weren’t juicing like Ronnie Coleman..I mean brown and black belt whatever

@ +600 I think it's a decent value bet. I'm gonna lay down a Benjamin Franklin on Felicia. If she can get out of the first round, I think she stands a decent chance.

"The plan was no go forward, It was more move around...... But I got emotional, I kept going and I got a cut"

"I asked for a immediately rematch after the fight in the post-conference and Dana said he wasn't going to give me a rematch..... I wanted a rematch right after the fight, but now I don't know, I'm just thinking in Spencer's fight and then we gotta sit down and see whats going to happen"

"Maybe in my next fight I get the oportunity to show my ground game.. Most of my fights are striking fights because a like it, I like to strike, but I'm BJJ brown belt and I was a BJJ world champion"

did she do the Ronda
Pillow thing i can't believe I missed
That<45>lol
War cyborg

Cyborg is so full of shit...

She has contradicted herself so many times throughout her career it's hard to keep track.

For once I actually believe Dana & co.

Cyborg was offered a rematch and she did turn it down, you can cite all the extenuating circumstances you want but it still doesn't change the fact that she turned down a rematch.

Nope they only said she could have it as incentive to resign a worse deal then she has. That's not turning down a fight nor it really being offered. No contract for the fight was offered

Except she's not a black belt and she is a world champion at Purple. A gold medal wrestler (in Brazil) and a bronze medallist at ADCC.

But <NoneOfMy>

Back