Cyborg Considering WWE and Final Showdown with Ronda Rousey

Should Cyborg go to WWE?

• Total voters
Cant cyborg go somewhere where i aint gotta see her? Like rizin or invicta

You need an 'I don't care' option.
If she moved to boxing, fair enough but I've no interest in fake wrestling.
While I have zero interest in her bringing her bleh personality and zero pro wrestling skills to pro wrestling, I'd actually never see her again if she went to boring old boxing.

She doesn't speak fluent English and isn't nearly as attractive as a Paige or Alexa Bliss.

Doubtful that works out as well as she thinks.

It's up to her, but she should continue working towards a rematch with Nunes.

Cant cyborg go somewhere where i aint gotta see her? Like rizin or invicta
That's how I feel. Fuck sakes, it's bad enough Ronda is there. Cyborg would be infinitely worse.

Nunes beat the fighting spirit out of her and destroyed her claim as "champ" in the sport. She needs to get the fuck out and bail while she can like Ronda

She doesn't speak fluent English and isn't nearly as attractive as a Paige or Alexa Bliss.

Doubtful that works out as well as she thinks.

It's up to her, but she should continue working towards a rematch with Nunes.
Nearly as attractive is insulting to Paige and especially Bliss, who is hotter than 99% of women in MMA.

Nunes beat the fighting spirit out of her and destroyed her claim as "champ" in the sport. She needs to get the fuck out and bail while she can like Ronda
Funny that it will look like Nunes sent two of the best WMMA fighters ever to pro wrestling after kicking their asses.

That's how I feel. Fuck sakes, it's bad enough Ronda is there.
You goddamned sonofabitch. Rousey has elevated the sport of professional wrestling to new heights and when she passes the torch to becky lynch she will leave the sport better than before she joined.

You goddamned sonofabitch. Rousey has elevated the sport of professional wrestling to new heights and when she passes the torch to becky lynch she will leave the sport better than before she joined.
Never. She is awkward as fuck in the ring and until she probably went off script, her promos are dumpster fires.

I sure as fuck hope they give Becky that belt.

Never. She is awkward as fuck in the ring and until she probably went off script, her promos are dumpster fires.

I sure as fuck hope they give Becky that belt.
Shes the rowdiest of all known wrestlers and mma competitors...but yes,Becky has become the ascendant and is more popular than the male wrestlers right now. Its insane. They gotta give it to her.

Rousey would stand a chance against her in WWE.

Shes the rowdiest of all known wrestlers and mma competitors...but yes,Becky has become the ascendant and is more popular than the male wrestlers right now. Its insane. They gotta give it to her.
I would have liked Ronda to be a "Heyman girl". Turn full on heel with him and I think it would have done wonders. I don't think they want Ronda to be a heel but I think there is no way she will get face reactions against Becky.

I would have liked Ronda to be a "Heyman girl". Turn full on heel with him and I think it would have done wonders. I don't think they want Ronda to be a heel but I think there is no way she will get face reactions against Becky.
Nope. Shes too green to withstand the becky lynch popularity surge.

Rousey becoming a heyman girl would be tremendous.

"My client the OLYMPIC MEDALIST,and UFC WORLD CHAMPION,not the first one ive managed,i should add...RONDA. ROUSEY."

{<RR}

"My client the OLYMPIC MEDALIST,and UFC WORLD CHAMPION,not the first one ive managed,i should add...RONDA. ROUSEY."

{<RR}
It all makes sense to me but I have zero faith in the WWE creative team.

Back