Cyborg calls out Shayna Baszler for her post fight comments

Am I the only one who interpreted Cyborg's tweet as her giving Shayna flack for calling out a fighter Ronda just beat up and not as a legitimate call out?

Edit: I see dogen gets it too.

Cyborg is way overrated, but she could beat both of those girls at the same time, I think.

Being friends with Rousey is the only thing keeping Baszler relevant.

Cyborg challenging Shayna is lame but Shayna's comment on Bethe was so pathetic that I want to see her crushed again

Lol, yeah I think Shayna meant to send this to Bethe, not Cyborg.

She may have just made a big mistake. Cyborg is going to be under her bed now, waiting to take her skull as a trophy like Predator.

In.

But I think throw Jessamyn Duke in there too.

2 on 1 might be fair.

Been there, done that. Cyborg whooping that ass.

[YT]yUCe-2Xe_xI[/YT]

At least Baszler was able to take down Cyborg twice in the first period. Chris wouldn't have survived that against Ronda. Also note that they weighted in at 139 and 140.

More importantly, she mentioned fighting at 140. Could this mean she may actually start to drop down? She weighed 175 last I seen, so perhaps 140 is the start of her realizing she needs to drop in order to maintain recognition.

NICE move by Cyborg. Thats how the villain always draws out the hero, take the ones they love. I mean, it always works in the movies!

Cyborg vs Shayna, no refs no time limit, id pay for that kind of action.

I remember a wonderful time, way back when, when men acted like gentlemen, and women acted like ladies.

I'm confused, isn't Cyborg signed to zuffa but still signed to Invicta ?

She clearly isn't prepared to drop to 135 and Ronda isn't prepared to go 145. What is Cyborg currently doing ? Is her next bout at 145 still ?

Cyborg calling out someone else in a lower weight class?

Nothing new.

Do they all call themselves horsewoman because they all look like a horses ass?

She was s'posed to be the best, mayne. She was s'posed to did it.
hqdefault.jpg

I will quote Rogan on this one

"Ohhhhhhhh she hurt her."

Hahaha owned

Back