Cyborg calls out Shayna Baszler for her post fight comments

Been there, done that. Cyborg whooping that ass.

[YT]yUCe-2Xe_xI[/YT]

Shana still mad bethe whooped dat azz.
Beth%2BCorreira%2BBeats%2BUp%2BShayna%2BBaszler%2BUFC%2B177.gif

People should start tweeting at both of them at the same time and try to escalate this.

Half of us take Baszler's side, the other half Cyborg's.

Which is funny all she needs to do is make 35 and the fight and a couple of million dollars are hers.

I should have added that I meant for Ronda to be mad enough to catchweight
Sorry

How is Baszler any different with her tweet? This fight makes sense tbh. Great way to stoke the Ronda fire.

Then have the fight a 135. That way not only does she stoke the Ronda fire, but she also gets that one test fight at 135 out of the way before being express-wayed to a title fight with Ronda. Of course Cyborg said she wanted the fight at 140 because she has no interest of fighting at 135.

This is a joke right? For your sake I hope it is.

Was Baszler not tweeting Bethe? Does Cyborg calling out Baszler not seem desperate?

I dislike Shayna as much as the next person but at this stage of career feeding her to Cyborg would be murder.

Shayna talks way too much for a marginal (at best) fighter.

Cyborg via anything.

Cyborg would wreck them both at the same time!

If Rousey gets flack for fighting Bethe then the flack Cyborg gets for challenging Baszler better be out of this universe.

Bullshit, Cyborg would gladly fight Ronda first but UFC wont allow it, so cant blame her for wanting to punish one or Ronda's buddies in the meantime.

Back