Cyborg calls out Shayna Baszler for her post fight comments

She was tweeting Bethe I think. Too bad she was cut and Duke is on the way out behind her.

Shayna should be quiet. Bethe beat her ass fair and square, Bayzler should be lucky to get a spot on tachai palace fights from now on.

and Cyborg would beat Bayzler and Jessaymn back to back in one night with no breaks. Would be a fun watch.

This all day.

Cyborg will kill her. I'd love to see Cyborg go after the other 3 "horsewomen" like Bethe did. Good for publicity, and also for testing out 140lbs and 135lbs if she wants to try that.

Full on wwe shit right here...

Cyborg will kill her. I'd love to see Cyborg go after the other 3 "horsewomen" like Bethe did. Good for publicity, and also for testing out 140lbs and 135lbs if she wants to try that.

This.

Use these three horse-things and take the year to get to 135 and set up an amazing fight with Mythical Best Human Being Ever Ronda Rousey.

Very "horsewoman" to keep kicking Bethe while she's down.

damn cyborg thats that sam alvey/dan kelly callout

I swear if Cyborg hired someone competent instead of Tito this fight would have happened already

Shayna should be quiet. Bethe beat her ass fair and square, Bayzler should be lucky to get a spot on tachai palace fights from now on.

and Cyborg would beat Bayzler and Jessaymn back to back in one night with no breaks. Would be a fun watch.

This is well said.

I swear if Cyborg hired someone competent instead of Tito this fight would have happened already

Cris has had what? 3-4 years to lose the fucking muscle mass...a measly 5 pounds of it...and she refuses.

She doesn't want this fight.

The UFC should cut Shayna and Duke. They don't belong. There is only one true horsewoman, the rest suck.

The UFC should cut Shayna and Duke. They don't belong. There is only one true horsewoman, the rest suck.

Baszler did get cut. Maybe she'll be the Queen of Bellator.

I don't give a flying fuck about Shayna Baszler and I genuinely wish I didn't know who she was.

Back