Cyborg Behind The Scenes Struggling, Crying Trying To Make Weight

hopefully the new owners will create a 145lb women's division.

She was busted for using Stanozolol back in 2012. That's what Baroni was busted for in his Strikeforce days in 2007. That is hardcore old school juice. She's using modern PEDs now along with masking agents. She won't get caught again. She should not be allowed to fight women.

Why do they need to create a new division for her?

Didn't her skull just get caved in?

Someone told me she was in a pokeball too.

I blame the weight cut.

2r2nl2a.jpg

Hasn't anybody told her the weight cut is easier if you start at a lower weight and don't juice up to look like a man first?

... Totally different person.. you tried.

If you look up at the sky this very second you'll probably see a joke.

She was busted for using Stanozolol back in 2012. That's what Baroni was busted for in his Strikeforce days in 2007. That is hardcore old school juice. She's using modern PEDs now along with masking agents. She won't get caught again. She should not be allowed to fight women.

Are you on her camp? How do you know what is she using IF she is using?

... Totally different person.. you tried.

Oh, I thought she fought MVP the other day. I noticed her hair was cut bald but her muscles looked the same.

Jokes aside, I do like Cyborg and she seems like a sweetheart.

Last edited:

She fails the eye test worse than any athlete in the sport. They should have a hybrid division for her and Fallon Fox.

Back