Cyborg beats Rousey in a fight

How so? I fail to see your point... your argument is like saying "ZOMGOSHHHH Fedor doesnt posses KO power because he never KOd anyone below his weight class, look at Hendo, Lindland, Arona, etc!!!"

It just shows you dont want to accept the possibility that Cyborg can hurt Ronda and hurt her really bad. That is one fierce chick dude and to question her power or killer instinct is just flat out absurd.

Believe what you want homie, but you would be naive to overlook the FACT that Ronda has just about called out every UFC fighter on the Roster regardless of weight class even goes as far as calling out Floyd Mayweather but conveniently cant accept Cyborgs challenge dur to a 5lbs discrepancy.

If it was for Ronda's BW belt I get it... I would be the first one complaining that Cyborg needs to hop on that treadmill, but she said she doesnt even want Ronda's belt!! Lol she just said she wants to thrash her.

The ball is really in Ronda's court, its put up or shut up time.

The more you post this idiocy, the more you expose yourself to be what gets called here a "shertard".

The more you post this idiocy, the more you expose yourself to be what gets called here a "shertard".

I would respect your post if you actually articulated your arguments but apparently anyone who doesn't share your viewpoint is an idiot and a shertard?

Hows that mentality working for you?

How so? I fail to see your point... your argument is like saying "ZOMGOSHHHH Fedor doesnt posses KO power because he never KOd anyone below his weight class, look at Hendo, Lindland, Arona, etc!!!"

It just shows you dont want to accept the possibility that Cyborg can hurt Ronda and hurt her really bad. That is one fierce chick dude and to question her power or killer instinct is just flat out absurd.

Believe what you want homie, but you would be naive to overlook the FACT that Ronda has just about called out every UFC fighter on the Roster regardless of weight class even goes as far as calling out Floyd Mayweather but conveniently cant accept Cyborgs challenge dur to a 5lbs discrepancy.

If it was for Ronda's BW belt I get it... I would be the first one complaining that Cyborg needs to hop on that treadmill, but she said she doesnt even want Ronda's belt!! Lol she just said she wants to thrash her.

The ball is in Ronda's court?

Lol you're retarded. Cris has ducked out of this fight repeatedly. She fights smaller fighters in a lesser org with less strict drug testing.

This is the shit I expect from a Wanderlei fan. The ball is in Cris's court. Make 135 like she's been saying since 2011, like she said sge could make, like she signed a contract saying she would, like her nutritionist and manager said she could.

Blaming Ronda for this fight not happening is like blaming Jose Aldo for the Ben Askren fight not happening.

Lol you're retarded. Cris has ducked out of this fight repeatedly. She fights smaller fighters in a lesser org with less strict drug testing.

This is the shit I expect from a Wanderlei fan. The ball is in Cris's court. Make 135 like she's been saying since 2011, like she said sge could make, like she signed a contract saying she would, like her nutritionist and manager said she could.

Blaming Ronda for this fight not happening is like blaming Jose Aldo for the Ben Askren fight not happening.

In all fairness I do agree that I don't believe its fair to state that its in Ronda's court. At this point, although many wish to see this fight, when you focus on the variables that really put this possible fight in question, its really hard to conclude any chance that a catch-weight non title fight is even remotely possible as it stands. UFC has not shown any signs that they are looking to create a 145lb division, and Cyborg has never made 135 so they cannot view Cyborg as potentially a fighter they can promote due to her past ability to make weight at 145. Very risky.

So I think at this point, the most logical conclusion when discussing a possible fight between RR and Cyborg (unless things change), is that Cybrog needs to drop to 135. Otherwise unless Ronda herself pushes for the fight as a retirement fight for her, its hard to conceptualize that a fight will ever happen. I personally want the fight to happen, I think Cyborg has the advantage, but I'm very well aware of the question marks that surround this possible fight that really isn't adding up in favor of the UFC and what position the UFC would be put in if they were to make such a fight happen, while Ronda is still the BW Champion.

Borg has to do one thing and Ronda fight is hers. One thing. She doesn't try. She knows exactly what she needs to do and she doesn't try.

Borg has to do one thing and Ronda fight is hers. One thing. She doesn't try. She knows exactly what she needs to do and she doesn't try.

Chael Sonnen said it well:

"I know her (Cyborg) personally and she's a very nice gal. If you judge a book by the cover, you will be wrong about her. That said, the only person holding up that fight is her. Ronda Rousey is at 135 pounds in the UFC. She'll fight any 135 pound woman out there. Cyborg is not in the UFC and she is not 135 pounds.

Cris seems to be the one that wants the fight, but she's also the one holding it up. I appreciate her callouts and the intensity behind them, but the reality is still that she's dragging her feet here. She has to get to 135 to get into the UFC. That's all she has to do.

There's no other athlete in the world that will find an easier entry for a title fight. They didn't even do that for Lesnar. Cyborg literally has the golden ticket, and she's the one that hasn't made the weight. To talk about the fight when you're the one stopping it is bizarre."

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/3/6/8160737/chewing-the-fat-with-chael-sonnen-ufc-lesnar-rousey-cyborg-ny-mma-more

I don't think anyone says Cyborg cant hurt Ronda, but people are often taking the position that all Cyborg needs is one punch, like she's Arlovski/Hendo/Silva of the women's division.

The thing is, it would so easy to prove this notion by posting a coupe vids/gifs of her one punching people, especially if people are claiming she "KO's Men" in training. Which men? Can anyone name one? Doubtful.

Ronda signed the contract to fight Cyborg back when they were in the same promotion. Cyborg didn't. Saying the ball is in Rondas court is asinine. Cyborg is the one that started the whole talk, and Ronda has no reason to move up in weight to answer a challenge from someone with lackluster wins in comparatively unimpressive fashion just because they say "Afraid scared duur durrrrr no steroids I'm a lion".

Last edited:

All I hear is excuses brother, and if thats the case then option B would be the best choice for Ronda... just shut up. Stop calling out other people left and right who you know you have no possibility of fighting.

As far as you insinuating she's using, please tread carefully because shes tested clean for nearly the last half decade.

As far as Cyborg making BW... lololol thats not happening! At least not without any potential medical implications.

ufc.jpg

All I hear is excuses brother, and if thats the case then option B would be the best choice for Ronda... just shut up. Stop calling out other people left and right who you know you have no possibility of fighting.

As far as you insinuating she's using, please tread carefully because shes tested clean for nearly the last half decade.

As far as Cyborg making BW... lololol thats not happening! At least not without any potential medical implications.

ufc.jpg

For those who are pro Ronda and are arguing the case that all Cyborg has to do is make weight, need to be reminded that alot of this catch-weight talk and talk that we have heard straight from Cyborg was greatly influenced the moment Ronda stated publicly that she would fight Gina Carano at a Catch Weight, and there were attempts to make the fight happen.

Now I'm not trying to play both sides, but you guys have to be a little reasonable in understanding why suddenly the discussion shifted and talks escalated into a catch-weight, non title fight being a possibility. Cyborg fans didn't argue that point just to argue it...Hey, if Ronda was ready to fight Carano at a catch weight non title fight match...then what the fuck is going on when Cyborg is a more credible opponent considering Cyborg is still an active fighter and has been dominate for years and is a champion in her respective division.

ufc.jpg

Tread carefully, lol Cris is a juicer who fights in an org with a single fight night urinalysis for a reason. As far as saying "the last half decade" you should really say "she's passed 5 piss tests in 2 1/2 years".

Cyborg, her manager, her dietician all say she can make 135. She's fought a137 and 140, with lbs to spare. But we should believe you, right?

Also, which excuses? Cris is the one with every excuse in the book. Pass an enhanced blood test, Cris.

ufc-nasdaq-2012-0.jpg

Ronda's bigger than Edgar too, kid. Go back to pretending you train at ATT you're getting slaughtered in this thread by everyone.

ufc.jpg

Medical implications. Lol

I love the idea she can make 140 (despite Edgar pic) but 135 is medically impossible.

Tread carefully, lol Cris is a juicer who fights in an org with a single fight night urinalysis for a reason. As far as saying "the last half decade" you should really say "she's passed 5 piss tests in 2 1/2 years".

Cyborg, her manager, her dietician all say she can make 135. She's fought a137 and 140, with lbs to spare. But we should believe you, right?

Also, which excuses? Cris is the one with every excuse in the book. Pass an enhanced blood test, Cris.

ufc-nasdaq-2012-0.jpg

Ronda's bigger than Edgar too, kid. Go back to pretending you train at ATT you're getting slaughtered in this thread by everyone.

Pictures are difficult to gauge size / height, because in this particular case, not just Ronda but Cyborg pictures included, especially when wearing formal outfits, 9 times out of 10, women wear HEALS...case in point when you view the youtube video of Meisha vs. Cyborg...Heals is what is causing that large illusion of size.

Same for that Ronda Edgar Pick. Its more believable that Cyborg is wear flat foot shoes in her pic with Edgar due to her comfortable outfit, that doesn't usually accompany high heels.

Just sayin.

Listings, Edar is at 5'6, ronda is at 5'7 and Cyborg is at 5'8

ufc-nasdaq-2012-0.jpg

Ronda's bigger than Edgar too, kid. Go back to pretending you train at ATT
you're getting slaughtered in this thread by everyone.

Is thats what this is all about??? You were just jelly? Thats cute kid, but your arguments consist of personal insults and name calling and it really makes you come off as bitter and insecure. If it bothers you so much, join a local mcdojo and be happy.

As for your pic, why dont you try one at a better angle where heels arent a factor.

Once again, Cyborg is not making a healthy 135. That 5lbs leniency at a catchweight would be huge for her.

459832952-frankie-edgar-ronda-rousey-and-chris-weidman-gettyimages.jpg

I hope this fight happens, firstly.

Secondly, after watching Ronda Rousey's latest test of athleticism that she is doing for Reebok, she appears really uncoordinated, and unathletic.

Really? Unathletic? That's really reaching there buddy.

Is thats what this is all about??? You were just jelly? Thats cute kid, but your arguments consist of personal insults and name calling and it really makes you come off as bitter and insecure. If it bothers you so much, join a local mcdojo and be happy.

As for your pic, why dont you try one at a better angle where heels arent a factor.

Once again, Cyborg is not making a healthy 135. That 5lbs leniency at a catchweight would be huge for her.

459832952-frankie-edgar-ronda-rousey-and-chris-weidman-gettyimages.jpg

Yeah, we should all believe you, but not her manager, her dietician, or Cryborg herself.

You're a joke.

I don't think anyone says Cyborg cant hurt Ronda, but people are often taking the position that all Cyborg needs is one punch, like she's Arlovski/Hendo/Silva of the women's division.

The thing is, it would so easy to prove this notion by posting a coupe vids/gifs of her one punching people, especially if people are claiming she "KO's Men" in training. Which men? Can anyone name one? Doubtful.

Ronda signed the contract to fight Cyborg back when they were in the same promotion. Cyborg didn't. Saying the ball is in Rondas court is asinine. Cyborg is the one that started the whole talk, and Ronda has no reason to move up in weight to answer a challenge from someone with lackluster wins in comparatively unimpressive fashion just because they say "Afraid scared duur durrrrr no steroids I'm a lion".

Hey, how you doing, Evaded Post Number 2? Now Evaded Post 1 has some company.

Last edited:
Back