Cyborg beats Rousey in a fight

Last fight she had was against Faith Van Duin, who is 5"11 145lb , has ronda ever fought someone that big?
And in february this year she tko Charmaine Tweet who is a 6 footer
(Yeah I know too much size discussion on sherdog)

Rousey bet Tweet years ago, when Ronda was Green and Tweet was coming from a 10-2 kickboxing career. Ronda beat Tweet just as fast as Cris beat Tweet-- although Tweet was 38 and 6-4 and a title defense :eek:

Julia Budd is a huge 5'9", cuts a bunch to fight at 145. Also a successful Muay Thai fighter who gave Carano her only MT loss. Ronda bent her arm 90

Seen them both train in person. The size disparity is huge, Cyborg literally spars with men and could legitimately KO pro male fighters, shes also alot more well rounded than people give her credit for. She would hold her own on the ground should it go there.

Theres a reason Ronda calls out just about everyone in combat sports but Cyborg.

Cyborg spars with and ko's men, but can't ko 36 year old, 15-12 Yoko Takahashi?

Cris went to a decision with Takahashi. Marloes Coenen finished Takahashi three times in the first round, one being a tko. Irma Verhoeff knocked Takahashi out in the first round, as did Becky Levi.

The fantasy world Ronda haters live in is hilarious. Cris is badly overrated due to undersized, low level opposition and using PEDs. There is a reason Cris has never even tried to make 135. She's scared of the enhanced testing and the damage her image will take when Ronda obliterates her.

Agreeing with BRASIL WAND is like wearing the world's largest dunce cap. We see you're dumb from miles away.

Shayna Bazler got Cyborg to the ground, Cyborg pre-getting busted for roids, but she's too big and strong for Rousey to take her down? Gummmon

I agree, I always base how good a fighter is at a skill or technique such as takedown defense by what happened in a fight over 7 years ago.

Is Cyborg that steroid cheat who was offered a fight with Rousey and literally refused it?

Well, yeah!

She beat charmaine tweet so, this goes without saying!

Amirite?

Seen them both train in person. The size disparity is huge, Cyborg literally spars with men and could legitimately KO pro male fighters, shes also alot more well rounded than people give her credit for. She would hold her own on the ground should it go there.

Theres a reason Ronda calls out just about everyone in combat sports but Cyborg.

"could legitimately KO pro male fighters"

But somehow can't actually KO any female fighters even while fighting girls with weak records who she outweighs by significant amounts.

Ok.

obviously, Ronda is levels below Cyborg in fighting

IMO its opinions like this that help keep Cyborg from getting to 135.

Despite the fact Cyborg said she can, her nutritionist said she can, and she was 15lbs lighter 2 years ago. It's not even up for debate if she can make 135, it's easy for her to do so.

Brasil wand entering the thread to drop a turd and proceed to head for the hills.

You make a lot of these claims, claims that I know are not true.

Umm what? In the time ive been on Sherdog I hardly share any gym experiences let alone pull out the "do you even train bro" card.

I have nothing to prove to you but since you want to act like a jealous child, the first time Cyborg ever trained at ATT was back when she fought Coenen on Strikeforce down here. Shes dropped by when in SoFlo since.

As for Ronda she trained with Rhadi Ferguson at ATT prior to her MMA debut you pleb. She also did training here for some of her earlier fights.

Granted what I saw from Ronda was years ago and shes gotten drastically better, I just wanted to emphasize what an intense person Cyborg is and out of all the women Ive seen train at ATT shes the one that stands out.

Take it of leave it, up to you.

I keep asking this and never really get an answer:

What has Cyborg done to make her a favorite over Rousey?

Rousey has beaten better competition and done so more impressively. The records of Rondas worse opponents were 6-5 and 8-6. Cyborg has an 0-1, 0-4, 6-5, 3-2, 15-12, 8-11, and 15-10 littering her record. Basically Cyborg has 4 good wins, 2 of them being Conoen. Honestly if you took out Conoen and Carranos 7-1 record, the entire combined record of Cyborgs opponents would be practically a .500 win/loss. And she takes far more time to finish said opponents than Rousey does against better competition.

Why would any rational human being think Cyborg would have the best chance to win?

Hey, how's it going, Evaded Post?

This...

Is complete gibberish and BS. She doesn't even KO the girls she dwarfs in size that she fights as it is.

Look on Dana's face after he realizes Cyborg is about to maul Ronda in the cage. lol

dana-chuck-and-glazer.JPG

Seen them both train in person. The size disparity is huge, Cyborg literally spars with men and could legitimately KO pro male fighters

Except she hasn't legitimately KO'd any women in her career.

Hey, how's it going, Evaded Post?

Ronda haters dodge a lot of facts.

"Cyborg will ko Ronda in seconds!!!1!"

Ok, explain Yoko Takahashi, Hitomi Akano, Cuddles Finney, Coenen, Baszler, and Porto.

BRASIL WAND looking like a victim here. It's a fucking massacre.

BRASIL WAND looking like a victim here. It's a fucking massacre.

How so? I fail to see your point... your argument is like saying "ZOMGOSHHHH Fedor doesnt posses KO power because he never KOd anyone below his weight class, look at Hendo, Lindland, Arona, etc!!!"

It just shows you dont want to accept the possibility that Cyborg can hurt Ronda and hurt her really bad. That is one fierce chick dude and to question her power or killer instinct is just flat out absurd.

Believe what you want homie, but you would be naive to overlook the FACT that Ronda has just about called out every UFC fighter on the Roster regardless of weight class even goes as far as calling out Floyd Mayweather but conveniently cant accept Cyborgs challenge dur to a 5lbs discrepancy.

If it was for Ronda's BW belt I get it... I would be the first one complaining that Cyborg needs to hop on that treadmill, but she said she doesnt even want Ronda's belt!! Lol she just said she wants to thrash her.

The ball is really in Ronda's court, its put up or shut up time.

Back