Cyborg beats Rousey in a fight

Seen them both train in person. The size disparity is huge, Cyborg literally spars with men and could legitimately KO pro male fighters, shes also alot more well rounded than people give her credit for. She would hold her own on the ground should it go there.

Theres a reason Ronda calls out just about everyone in combat sports but Cyborg.

this

WAR CYBORG!

Cyborg makes no effort to cut to 135 lbs because she knows Ronda has a better p4p chance of winning.

People don't seem to realise that Cyborg is freaking huge.

"She should just make 135." As if it's even remotely that easy.

To put it in perspective she's as a big as Conner Mcgregor a guy who people seem to universally doubt will stay at 145 due to the hell he goes through just to make weight. But on the flip side expect Cyborg to just easily cut to 135? It doesn't really make sense.

If the fight happened at 145, the odds are slightly in Cyborg's favour. People talk about the Gina mount, that was a fluke situation where Gina ended up in mount. That's like saying Rousey is vulnerable to the rear naked choke because Liz took her back once in a fight much more recent than the Cyborg vs Carano fight. Cyborg has legit grappling credentials and is a powerful striker who would be able to match Ronda's aggression, power and Size. It would be the first time Ronda wouldn't have those advantages coming into a fight.

At 135 Rousey most likely takes it, as I can't imagine Cris being in fighting shape after a cut to that weight.

So she can legitimately KO guys but punched a 11-10 125 lb women 500 times and the ref had to stop it by TKO in the 2nd? The refs stop all her fight with the terrible smaller women she fights after an accumulation of punches. So No Ko's ever happen against 6-4 girls, unranked 125lb women and tiny Asian women but she'll ko men huh?

Last fight she had was against Faith Van Duin, who is 5"11 145lb , has ronda ever fought someone that big?
And in february this year she tko Charmaine Tweet who is a 6 footer
(Yeah I know too much size discussion on sherdog)

So she can legitimately KO guys but punched a 11-10 125 lb women 500 times and the ref had to stop it by TKO in the 2nd? The refs stop all her fight with the terrible smaller women she fights after an accumulation of punches. So No Ko's ever happen against 6-4 girls, unranked 125lb women and tiny Asian women but she'll ko men huh?

This. Rousey has more legit KO power than Cyborg, given that we've actually seen her KO opponents. Cyborg does seem to hit hard and daze her opponents often.

I think Cyborg has a definite chance to win this fight, but I think the main reason would be her size advantage.

The size disparity is huge

I think this is often underplayed by the snarky "Rousey won't step up five pounds" comments. Cyborg is a massive FW. The converse is also true, namely that making 135 would be extremely difficult for Cyborg. If she goes down to bantamweight, she's going to have to lose mass, which is a huge commitment.

Ronda will keep ducking Cyborg because she knows that she will get smashed in the mouth. Ronda will not let this fight happen because she wants to keep on fighting lower skilled people. Too much of a risk for DNB Ronda.

This fight will never happen as long as people continue to buy the worthless PPV's Rousey is fighting on. Hell 900K bought the last worthless PPV. I do agree Cyborg will demolish Rousey.

She is literally the only name in this sport that someone outside of an MMA circle would have a chance of knowing.

Hate all you want, but she is a superstar and she doesn't have to go to Cyborg.

Ronda will keep ducking Cyborg because she knows that she will get smashed in the mouth. Ronda will not let this fight happen because she wants to keep on fighting lower skilled people. Too much of a risk for DNB Ronda.

All i see you do is hate on Ronda & post shit threads. Everyone here thinks you're a joke.

I really doubt "Cyborg wins via whatever she wants.", but if she beat Ronda by arm bar that would be great.

Shayna Bazler got Cyborg to the ground, Cyborg pre-getting busted for roids, but she's too big and strong for Rousey to take her down? Gummmon

Lol at the stupidity in this thread

Cyborg loses to Miesha, she won't even come close to beating Ronda

Seen them both train in person. The size disparity is huge, Cyborg literally spars with men and could legitimately KO pro male fighters, shes also alot more well rounded than people give her credit for. She would hold her own on the ground should it go there.

Theres a reason Ronda calls out just about everyone in combat sports but Cyborg.

This...

I hope this fight happens, firstly.

Secondly, after watching Ronda Rousey's latest test of athleticism that she is doing for Reebok, she appears really uncoordinated, and unathletic.

Cyborg is the only real threat to Ronda, and the UFC is going to protect, and market that cake until the cows come home.

UFC doesn't like to lose cash cows. It lost Lesnar in brutal fashion, and Ronda could lose the same way to Cyborg. No way the UFC wants that to happen.

Cyborg wins via whatever she wants.

UFC has already offered the fight to Cyborg, all she has to do is make weight. We're just waiting, and waiting, and waiting, and waiting ... for Cyborg to actually try to lose weight.

I keep asking this and never really get an answer:

What has Cyborg done to make her a favorite over Rousey?

Rousey has beaten better competition and done so more impressively. The records of Rondas worse opponents were 6-5 and 8-6. Cyborg has an 0-1, 0-4, 6-5, 3-2, 15-12, 8-11, and 15-10 littering her record. Basically Cyborg has 4 good wins, 2 of them being Conoen. Honestly if you took out Conoen and Carranos 7-1 record, the entire combined record of Cyborgs opponents would be practically a .500 win/loss. And she takes far more time to finish said opponents than Rousey does against better competition.

Why would any rational human being think Cyborg would have the best chance to win?

She slammed Tito lol

Still her using man juice isn't fair. Ronda's competition is trash but Cyborg's isn't exactly good either. But yeah she's probably too strong for Ronda

I see the Trolls are out again. Let's recap shall we:

1) Gina Carano got mount on Cyborg twice during their fight and she has ZERO grappling credentials. Meanwhile Ronda has WORLD CLASS grappling and submissions and will wrap Cyborg up like a pretzel.

2) LOL at people saying Cyborg will KO Ronda before they can clinch. Cyborg has exactly ONE KO in her entire career. ONE!!! Guess what? Ronda has TWICE as many KO's as Cyborg so it's more likely Ronda KO's Cyborg than the other way around. Cyborg does not have knockout power.

3) Cyborgs aggressive charging style plays right into Rondas judo strengths. Look what happen to every fighter who has charged in on Ronda - Cat, Davis, Meisha. All rushed in and all got thrown on their ass.

4) Cyborg knows she's gonna lose that's why she left the UFC because she didn't want to get off the "supplements" and make 135. Nor has she even tried the past two years to make that weight. She's busy beating up Charmaine Tweet with a 6-5 record.

Only now that Ronda is the biggest draw in the UFC does she rear her head out and say she'll make 135 in Dec because she wants that PPV money.

Real MMA fans know Ronda tools Cyborg. Another first round stoppage for the for the woman GOAT

I hope this fight happens, firstly.

Secondly, after watching Ronda Rousey's latest test of athleticism that she is doing for Reebok, she appears really uncoordinated, and unathletic.

Cyborg is the only real threat to Ronda, and the UFC is going to protect, and market that cake until the cows come home.

UFC doesn't like to lose cash cows. It lost Lesnar in brutal fashion, and Ronda could lose the same way to Cyborg. No way the UFC wants that to happen.

Cyborg wins via whatever she wants.

Oh Diggem your hilarious. Hahahha

I see the Trolls are out again. Let's recap shall we:

1) Gina Carano got mount on Cyborg twice during their fight and she has ZERO grappling credentials. Meanwhile Ronda has WORLD CLASS grappling and submissions and will wrap Cyborg up like a pretzel.

2) LOL at people saying Cyborg will KO Ronda before they can clinch. Cyborg has exactly ONE KO in her entire career. ONE!!! Guess what? Ronda has TWICE as many KO's as Cyborg so it's more likely Ronda KO's Cyborg than the other way around. Cyborg does not have knockout power.

3) Cyborgs aggressive charging style plays right into Rondas judo strengths. Look what happen to every fighter who has charged in on Ronda - Cat, Davis, Meisha. All rushed in and all got thrown on their ass.

4) Cyborg knows she's gonna lose that's why she left the UFC because she didn't want to get off the "supplements" and make 135. Nor has she even tried the past two years to make that weight. She's busy beating up Charmaine Tweet with a 6-5 record.

Only now that Ronda is the biggest draw in the UFC does she rear her head out and say she'll make 135 in Dec because she wants that PPV money.

Real MMA fans know Ronda tools Cyborg. Another first round stoppage for the for the woman GOAT

Yup⤴, not even the mma insiders podcast believe Cybro is very skilled and Sam Caplan used to scout and recruit fighters. TS/Diggem are funny people

IMO its opinions like this that help keep Cyborg from getting to 135.

Back