Cyborg beats Rousey in a fight

MATT DAMON

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I hope this fight happens, firstly.

Secondly, after watching Ronda Rousey's latest test of athleticism that she is doing for Reebok, she appears really uncoordinated, and unathletic.

Cyborg is the only real threat to Ronda, and the UFC is going to protect, and market that cake until the cows come home.

UFC doesn't like to lose cash cows. It lost Lesnar in brutal fashion, and Ronda could lose the same way to Cyborg. No way the UFC wants that to happen.

Cyborg wins via whatever she wants.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-28029-1384980395-8.gif

I base all my fight predictions off of Reebok spots. It's really the only true gauge.

Seen them both train in person. The size disparity is huge, Cyborg literally spars with men and could legitimately KO pro male fighters, shes also alot more well rounded than people give her credit for. She would hold her own on the ground should it go there.

Theres a reason Ronda calls out just about everyone in combat sports but Cyborg.

Just saw an older pic of Cyborg without all the bulk muscle. She can quietly go to hell until she cuts weight.

I pick Cyborg to win this one, size will be a factor

This fight will never happen as long as people continue to buy the worthless PPV's Rousey is fighting on. Hell 900K bought the last worthless PPV. I do agree Cyborg will demolish Rousey.

Cyborg makes no effort to cut to 135 lbs because she knows Ronda has a better p4p chance of winning.

I do too Matt, but we all know Ronda is to chicken to fight Cyborg. The UFC would also instruct the refs to jump in and stop the fight if Ronda lands anything that wobbles Cyborg. They would give her an early stoppage. I think Cyborg wins by KO though.

Seen them both train in person. The size disparity is huge, Cyborg literally spars with men and could legitimately KO pro male fighters, shes also alot more well rounded than people give her credit for. She would hold her own on the ground should it go there.

Theres a reason Ronda calls out just about everyone in combat sports but Cyborg.

So she can legitimately KO guys but punched a 11-10 125 lb women 500 times and the ref had to stop it by TKO in the 2nd? The refs stop all her fight with the terrible smaller women she fights after an accumulation of punches. So No Ko's ever happen against 6-4 girls, unranked 125lb women and tiny Asian women but she'll ko men huh?

She big. She KO.

So she can legitimately KO guys but punched a 11-10 125 lb women 500 times and the ref had to stop it by TKO in the 2nd? The refs stop all her fight with the terrible smaller women she fights after an accumulation of punches. So No Ko's ever happen against 6-4 girls, unranked 125lb women and tiny Asian women but she'll ko men huh?

I believe it, she's knocking out glass chin wanderlei silva

Cyborg would win.

After analyzing them both I definitely see Cyborg as the favorite

Cyborg has the clear edge in the stand up
If Rousey would open-up the way she did against Corriea, she would get smashed

But ofcours I dont think she would try that, She would try to shoot for clinch/takedown
Also that would be hard cuz Cyborg is so big and strong

I give Rousey the cardio edge tho in the 4th and 5th Round

yeah, if its stand up. cyborg is actually the uncoordinated one in grappling compared to ronda lol

For this fight to ever happen, Cyborg will have to stop ducking Ronda.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back