Cyborg attacks Angela Magana at the UFC retreat

which means whatever he did do was so bad they just banned him.

he went full retard no doubt
no probz

but the other dude got outta here without anything?

all the guys here cant stand him

giphy.gif

no probz

but the other dude got outta here without anything?

you're not getting it. whatever that guy said it was probably in another thread entirely and completely unrelated to this one. at no point has Mayhem said the disgusting things that guy was saying, and the one joke he did make early on got taken completely out of context.

which means whatever he did do was so bad they just banned him.

he went full retard no doubt
they seem to think us fucking around is similar to wishing death on peoples parents

but its me thats the dick in their opinions? :p

you're not getting it. whatever that guy said it was probably in another thread entirely and completely unrelated to this one. at no point has Mayhem said the disgusting things that guy was saying, and the one joke he did make early on got taken completely out of context.
giphy.gif

No shit. You're still driven by the same mentality. The mentality that convinces them it's okay to murder, is the same mentality that convinces you it's okay to assault. Thank you for understanding it's not okay to kill someone over speech. Maybe at some point you'll come around and realize that any degree of physical response is uncalled for.

You can sue for virtually anything. That doesn't mean you actually have a case. Hint: You don't. Any judge worth his salt would throw you out of his courtroom before ordering you to pay for my legal fees, just like the Muslim clockboy ultimately had to do. I repeat: If you think it's okay to attack someone over speech, then you share the same mentality of an islamofascist.

You're proving my case for me. This isn't the Wild West or the streets of Somalia. There are actual rules that we must abide by -- and by rules, I'm of course referring to actual codified law, not the unwritten law of some neanderthal with a couple of platitudes and a loose grasp of what actually makes society operate. A person should be able to speak their mind and say whatever they want to whoever they want and never have to fear being attacked because of something they uttered.

I doubt that. If I looked through your post history, I can almost guarantee that I'll find examples of you calling someone names or saying something that could be offensive to someone. Do you want me to go look and see what I find? I'd be happy to. I know I can find that in basementdweller's post history.

Why should they give you that chance instead of just popping you in the mouth? 'Talk shit, get hit', remember? Now that you're the one in danger, you all of sudden expect to have an opportunity to hash things out and come to a peaceful resolution. How convenient. What if that person listens to you and still wants to assault you? Do they have a license to do it or not?
Pain teaches lessons

It's why you refuse to take a dry dick up your butt from your boyfriend.

Fatlipjesus banned before Brasil Wand. Mods, get it together.

Whatever.

This snitch kept whinin´ about me in another L.O.G. thread, like they had to choose btw him and me!

lol.png

It´s really becoming childish.

I blocked him, not that Im gonna lose my time arguing with this dude (he´s mainly into casuals´threads, defending McNuggetz & Dillon), but he´s obvsiously protected by the mods and I dont know the system here.

Whatever.

This snitch kept whinin´ about me in another L.O.G. thread, like they had to choose btw him and me!

View attachment 231989

I blocked him, not that Im gonna lose my time arguing with this dude (he´s mainly into casuals´threads, defending McNuggetz & Dillon), but he´s obvsiously protected by the mods and I dont know the system here.
it's aliens.

Whatever.

View attachment 231989

you are literally full of shit, I didnt make them choose.... I retracted my membership

anything else you want to cry about lil fella?

Back