Cyborg attacks Angela Magana at the UFC retreat

I doubt that. If I looked through your post history, I can almost guarantee that I'll find examples of you calling someone names or saying something that could be offensive to someone.
frankly when he said this about the both of us the other day, I was deeply upset
It's nice how this thread has outed the litigious overreacting little bitches on Sherdog imo

@bubby @Jehannum @Coolidge @MayhemMonkey

"B..b..but she deserves jail time !" Over ONE PUNCH LMAO

All these dorks are xenophobic brazilian haters btw.
do we get to punch him in the face?

No, I don't think he forgot. I'm guessing he's just a rational, thinking adult, who understands that tweets don't justify an assault. Crying 'cyber bullying' is not a defense of what happened.
You must be royalty, where you come from, fights never happen.

Its frustrating to see Cyborg getting sidetracked again over this latest incident. She shouldn't have attacked Magana but that it looks quite obvious now that Mangana is happy with the situation having getting diagnosed with "acute head injury" and "cervical strain" and getting to call the cops on Cyborg, getting her name blown up because of this. Hopefully Cyborg gets off lightly and Tim gets to crack Magana on the chin for causing all this trouble.

I understand the whole talk shit get hit philosophy and for the most part I agree with it. But it don't work when it's a woman or a little kid talking shit about you online. You don't go hitting some woman or kid cause the said shit about you online. First it makes you look childish like really you get that butt hurt what someone said online. Second only cowards hit women and children so they can feel strong hurting someone so much smaller and weaker.

Cyborg is 100x more manly then any of the girls she fights in mma. She has more testastarone than 95% of men on the planet. Her beating up magana is hormonally the equivalent of Mike Tyson whooping on Joanna jedryckz. Like imagine if Jose aldo or max or Conor started beating up some 115 girl fighter that would be fucked up and I guarantee cyborg has at least the same if not more testastarone than any one of those 3 men.

I hate magana she is a ugly attention whore has delusions of being hot and being able to fight. She literally makes me cringe. But even though I despise her so much I still can't get down with cyborg beating up such a smaller woman. It's like seeing some guy beating on a girl. Sure she might be asking for it but come on it's not fair, it's wrong and it's cowardly.

I mean come on look at this "woman" and tell me her fighting natural women is fair let alone her fighting a woman so so much smaller. This reminds me of watching my retarded neighbor when he was a senior in highschool beat up his 11 year old little sister. Was fucked up and needed a "MAN" his own size to teach him a lesson. Same thing cyborg needsView attachment 231653
No shit. You're still driven by the same mentality. The mentality that convinces them it's okay to murder, is the same mentality that convinces you it's okay to assault. Thank you for understanding it's not okay to kill someone over speech. Maybe at some point you'll come around and realize that any degree of physical response is uncalled for.

You can sue for virtually anything. That doesn't mean you actually have a case. Hint: You don't. Any judge worth his salt would throw you out of his courtroom before ordering you to pay for my legal fees, just like the Muslim clockboy ultimately had to do. I repeat: If you think it's okay to attack someone over speech, then you share the same mentality of an islamofascist.

You're proving my case for me. This isn't the Wild West or the streets of Somalia. There are actual rules that we must abide by -- and by rules, I'm of course referring to actual codified law, not the unwritten law of some neanderthal with a couple of platitudes and a loose grasp of what actually makes society operate. A person should be able to speak their mind and say whatever they want to whoever they want and never have to fear being attacked because of something they uttered.

I doubt that. If I looked through your post history, I can almost guarantee that I'll find examples of you calling someone names or saying something that could be offensive to someone. Do you want me to go look and see what I find? I'd be happy to. I know I can find that in basementdweller's post history.

Why should they give you that chance instead of just popping you in the mouth? 'Talk shit, get hit', remember? Now that you're the one in danger, you all of sudden expect to have an opportunity to hash things out and come to a peaceful resolution. How convenient. What if that person listens to you and still wants to assault you? Do they have a license to do it or not?

why don't you dudes just bang and get it over with.

Bec Rawlings may have said it best on
her twitter page about the whole thing
being stupid.

Hmmm.. u shouldnt have intervened in this dispute, they were both trashin´each other.

Let the mod or the OP check the situation.

I dont understand how this dude got banned (without even a yellow) while the other one got nuthin´.

The wrong dude got banned imo, the other one was more useful in this forum since he has much more MMA knowledge than this one, and Im being objective since this Cosby dude badmouthed Groovy the other day!
<mma3>
it was a joke.

Just wondering what this forums rules are regarding flaming other users, I've only read the last 5 pages but this mayhem monkey guy seems to tell everyone to go F themselves and calls them names, in every post is this allowed? Don't want to break any rules here as I only just joined but I'm aware some forums are free for alls!
post this from your main account and grow a pair.

what a lowlife move making a new account just to try and get someone banned that owned you in a thread.

b-dart-gif.231947
just to be clear, I didn't report anyone except the guy that made the slanty eyed comment

I know hahahahahaha but he didn't get banned for that :D the mods have a points system and you don't get 10 points for making a derogatory comment, trust me I know firsthand lol
uh? the dude had no yellow

Back