Cyborg and white Knights

Hello TS
keyboard_warrior_copy.jpg

I'm not. So again, how can anyone cheer for that?

Who cares whose cheering for who, I just want to see some bitches man the fuck up to their word and fight the WMMA GOAT Cyborg Santos. I just want to see fights and those 135ers can make it happen a lot faster than Cyborg can.

No it isn't reasonable coming from some bros on Sherdog.

Dolce, Cyborg's current nutritionist and Cyborg herself have said she can make 135 lbs. Does that make it more reasonable to expect that she makes the weight?

She tested clean 8x with USADA in the last year and a half.
Even if she is currently clean she has advantages that will likely last her whole life from steroid abuse. The only way to minimize that is to minimize her ability to pack on unneeded muscle mass that gives her an unfair advantage that girls who never abused steroids will never be able to do.

That's not Leslie Smith, nor is it the UFC. Maybe you should learn what you are watching.

<36>

Would be better if you just kept your mouth shut on topics you're not familiar with.

My bad. I got my tomato cans mixed up. Does it matter that much though?

Who cares whose cheering for who, I just want to see some bitches man the fuck up to their word and fight the WMMA GOAT Cyborg Santos. I just want to see fights and those 135ers can make it happen a lot faster than Cyborg can.
Cyborg said she would lose weight to fight at 135. What about her word?

Cyborg was 160lbs 4 years ago, 5lbs lighter than today. So no, Cyborg is the delay, no one else.

Says some bro on Sherdog.

Completely reasonable Cyborg can cut 27lbs and make 145, 26lbs and make 140, but 25lbs to make 135 is way out of line.

I already obliterated your argument that you tried passing off as factual but is and was claims. Don't be unreasonable now son.

Those 135ers can make 140 a lot easier than Cyborg can make 135 buds. Sounds like a fair arrangement to me.

Dolce, Cyborg's current nutritionist and Cyborg herself have said she can make 135 lbs. Does that make it more reasonable to expect that she makes the weight?
Man you're just embarrassing yourself. Are all your posts about Ronda or Cyborg?

I already obliterated your argument that you tried passing off as factual but is and was claims. Don't be unreasonable now son.

Those 135ers can make 140 a lot easier than Cyborg can make 135 buds. Sounds like a fair arrangement to me.
You're a moron and people in that thread laughed at you. I sourced her weight from her own words and you kept saying I was posting opinions not facts.

You admitted you don't want a fair fight and that "fair" to you is when Cyborg has a huge weight/strength advantage.

Is that when Cyborg was in the UFC weighing 160 and refusing to fight Ronda, or when she added 15lbs of muscle to weigh 175 while "trying to lose weight"?

If the weight is the same, and Ronda can make 135 easy within 24 hours with no notice, Cyborg can do it too. So why won't she?

Maybe she's just got a bigger frame than Ronda? I mean...this was the men's 155lb champ, no?

8b4f206b81504f14e81be0a0467ba274.jpg

Right, you aren't cheering for Cyborg, you just call her GOAT and suggest smaller girls should move out of their weight class cause you're indifferent....yeah. Bullshit.

Why would any girl go out of their weight class to accommodate a known cheater for no reason other than helping her?

These girls have a division with a title. Cyborg doesn't. If she wants competition she knows where to go. And she's avoided it.

And what about her ducking Germaine deRandamie who is willing to fight her at 145? Any thoughts on that?

You're a moron and people in that thread laughed at you. I sourced her weight from her own words and you kept saying I was posting opinions not facts.

You admitted you don't want a fair fight and that "fair" to you is when Cyborg has a huge weight/strength advantage.

You posted weights that refuted your claim that she is making 135 because your an idiot. You think because she makes a certain weight that she can automatically make 135. You think you're some expert on the matter when you're not and your experience is zero in the field.

You also think she can make 135 because you decided to elementary grade math. Does that seem like a strong argument that Cyborg can make 135 because you can do simple addition and subtraction?

Get real, there's a reason you hid your head in the last thread.

1. Catch weight fights have no legitimacy

2. Cyborg can make 135 lbs easily

3. She's a mental midget who doesn't feel confident enough in her abilities to fight at the same weight as the women she's calling out so she asks them to give her a weight advantage so things can be more fair.

Maybe she's just got a bigger frame than Ronda? I mean...this was the men's 155lb champ, no?
Or pictures and angles can be deceiving. Which is why you don't want to talk about the actual facts, like her weight, which show she should have no problem making 135, and she's a duck.

Right, you aren't cheering for Cyborg, you just call her GOAT and suggest smaller girls should move out of their weight class cause you're indifferent....yeah. Bullshit.

Why would any girl go out of their weight class to accommodate a known cheater for no reason other than helping her?

These girls have a division with a title. Cyborg doesn't. If she wants competition she knows where to go. And she's avoided it.

And what about her ducking Germaine deRandamie who is willing to fight her at 145? Any thoughts on that?

Nope, Cyborg can't make 135. It's the same group of guys who talked mad shit about GSP not making 185 to fight Silva. You pick and choose your agenda and push it.

These girls said they would fight Cyborg, it would bring in exposure and revenue seeing as Cyborg is quite known now a days because of the Rousy beef. These 135ers are worried and you know it.

They want a helpless and drained 145er so they stand a chance, get real pleb.

1. Catch weight fights have no legitimacy

2. Cyborg can make 135 lbs easily

3. She's a mental midget who doesn't feel confident enough in her abilities to fight at the same weight as the women she's calling out so she asks them to give her a weight advantage so things can be more fair.

Just because you said Cyborg can make 135 doesn't mean she can, and you have zero proof to prove to anyone here that Cyborg can make 135.

You guys continue to spout this nonsense but there has never been any definite proof that Cyborg can make that weight, you're just talking shit because you know Cyborg would bury your favourite crush in the 135 division.

Or pictures and angles can be deceiving. Which is why you don't want to talk about the actual facts, like her weight, which show she should have no problem making 135, and she's a duck.

Edgar is 5'6 and Cyborg is 5'8...or do you think the pic and angle is deceiving there as well?

I'm 5'11 and have stood next to her...pretty sure her height isn't made up.

Back