Cyborg and spirolactone

What about the failed test for stanozolol in strikeforce?

Can't wait for the next Cyborg video of her crying, saying that her feelings are hurt.

Why did it take so long for them to pop her? Guys were going down left and right in the early USADA era, how come the most obvious roider of them all manages to stay undetected until now?
I believe it was her first out of competition test like some other poster pointed out.

LOL no I wouldn't. Ronda is 1000th hotter. Sarah McMahon is 1000th hotter.

And all I can think about after this is cyborg taking such a YUGE diarrhea shit. So big that she has to flush twice, even before wiping (about a dozen times)
A real man would. I might be able to do it from the back with music on really loud. I just can't hear her man voice or see her wand face. From behind I can manage an erection.

A real man would. I might be able to do it from the back with music on really loud. I just can't hear her man voice or see her wand face. From behind I can manage an erection.
Use one hand to plug your nose

She knew it was banned. she could get tested at any time during those minimum of 90 days.

Someone that popped before ignoring rules to take medication is insane.
NO PART of her explanation that makes sense.

The more interesting question is why, on the off chance that this is entirely legit, and seek a TUE, rather than trying to backdoor her way in.

i agree, in a sense-

IT DOESNT APPEAR LIKE A PREPARED LIE, WHICH MAKES ME WONDER IF THERE IS A LEGIT EXCUSE

(dont get me wrong:
a. im sure she cycles
b. i dont care if she cycles
c. but this doesnt look like a normal cycle bust

What about the failed test for stanozolol in strikeforce?

great point... WHAT ABOUT THE TIME SHE CHEATED ON HER 4TH GRADE SCIENCE PROJECT- THAT'S
GERMANE TOO, RIGHT?

The USADA schedule says 11 times. So do you have anything to back up what you are saying?

of course he doesnt. he just makes shit up. like everyone.

you wrecked it by introducing science/law/logic

All during fight camps. Fight camp is not random
I think what he meant was this was the first time she was tested outside of fight night testing, and outside of her training camp to lead up to fights.
Other posters have referred to this as 'true' random testing.

No. USADA (or any other national olympic testing body) does not differentiate btwn in or out of season testing. All athletes are subject to true random testing 365 days in a year (on top of fight night for athletes in MMA), everyone has to give their whereabouts so they can be tested at any given time. There is no cut off period which random testing does not occur, so there is no loophole.

And even assuming if what you say is correct, the testing schedule does not line up with Cris's off-season.

The USADA schedule says 11 times. So do you have anything to back up what you are saying?

This was her first out of competition drug test and thus, random. She was in the process of trying to dilute the remnants of whatever steroid she's been taking and got caught.

No. USADA (or any other national olympic testing body) does not differentiate btwn in or out of season testing. All athletes are subject to true random testing 365 days in a year (on top of fight night for athletes in MMA), everyone has to give their whereabouts so they can be tested at any given time. There is no cut off period which random testing does not occur, so there is no loophole.

And even assuming if what you say is correct, the testing schedule does not line up with Cris's off-season.

I understand how it works. I was just explaining what others have been saying.

Why did it take so long for them to pop her? Guys were going down left and right in the early USADA era, how come the most obvious roider of them all manages to stay undetected until now?

USADA let her think there was a pattern to the testing so she dropped her guard and then hit her with a random test at the end of the year to catch her mid cycle.

tumblr_inline_nee7jmrvMQ1smvmc6.gif

It worked :cool:

Last edited:
This was her first out of competition drug test and thus, random. She was in the process of trying to dilute the remnants of whatever steroid she's been taking and got caught.
Again you're repeating a fallacy without any proof.
USADA (or other national olympic testing bodies) have true random testing throughout the year. They don't differentiate btwn in season or out of competition testing. There may be additional testing on fight night for MMA athletes. In fact the whole point of WADA/USADA was to catch athletes during the off-season which runs counter to what you are saying.

USADA let her think there was a pattern to the testing so she dropped her guard and then hit her with a random test at the end of the year to catch her mid cycle.
It worked :cool:
No there is no pattern, and you're repeating nonsense that others have started. All testing except on the fight night is random and she was tested 11 times this year, same as Conor.

No there is no pattern, and you're repeating nonsense that others have started. All testing except on the fight night is random and she was tested 11 times this year, same as Conor.

According to the ever reliable dimspace, the test that she failed was the first time she'd been tested out of camp.

Look at her test schedule. She wasn't tested except fight night and a couple weeks out. This was her first truly random ooc test and she failed.

According to the ever reliable dimspace, the test that she failed was the first time she'd been tested out of camp.

#Rekt

Back