Cyborg and spirolactone

Banshee23

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Spirolactone is a potassium sparring diuretic. Means it actually acts to cause urination which spares potassium. Most diuretics cause potassium wasting

Spirolactone is specifically used in two major conditions cirrhosis/liver failure and congestive heart failure
-anabolic steroids are a major cause of liver failure and cirrhosis as well as heart failure from dilated cardiomyopathy

Spirolactone can also be used in hyperaldosteronism. Which is caused by oversecretion of adolesterone from either one or two adrenal glands. There are two ways to have this disease, primary from an adrenal tumor or secondary from which can either be with hypertension or without. The later is essentially caused from secondary conditions such as excessive sweating and diarrhea

I am guessing that in order for her to make weight she took laxatives and a diuretic such as lasix. Her potassium was probably very low so they switched her to spirolactone to preserve her serum potassium

I would guess she cheated with diuretics and laxatives to make weight but not to mask a steroid or performance enhancing medication

complicated drug. head spinning:
"Spironolactone, commonly marketed as Aldactone, is a drug primarily used to treat other conditions, but may be prescribed to women with PCOS who suffer from an imbalance of sex hormones. While small quantities of male sex hormones are normal in women, we frequently find unusually high levels of male sex hormones in women with PCOS . High male hormones cause common PCOS symptoms such as hirsutism and acne. Spironolactone reduces male hormone levels, and has proven effective in lessening excess facial and body hair in 70% – 80% of women. But Spironolactone has no effect on some of the most damaging symptoms of PCOS , such as irregular periods or weight gain, and may even aggravate some symptoms."

Yes it can be used to combat polycystic ovarian syndrome In a women wishing to get pregnant.

Really does not matter legitimate use or not ,banned substance period fucking dot, she should have gotten a exception to use it she DID NOT so bye and thanks for all the fish

It's used to make you seem not so manly when you are full of test

Why did it take so long for them to pop her? Guys were going down left and right in the early USADA era, how come the most obvious roider of them all manages to stay undetected until now?

good bye cyroid. she needs to be cut. having a wand in a dress compete in a womans div is bad for the sport.

Spirolactone is a potassium sparring diuretic. Means it actually acts to cause urination which spares potassium. Most diuretics cause potassium wasting

Spirolactone is specifically used in two major conditions cirrhosis/liver failure and congestive heart failure
-anabolic steroids are a major cause of liver failure and cirrhosis as well as heart failure from dilated cardiomyopathy

Spirolactone can also be used in hyperaldosteronism. Which is caused by oversecretion of adolesterone from either one or two adrenal glands. There are two ways to have this disease, primary from an adrenal tumor or secondary from which can either be with hypertension or without. The later is essentially caused from secondary conditions such as excessive sweating and diarrhea

I am guessing that in order for her to make weight she took laxatives and a diuretic such as lasix. Her potassium was probably very low so they switched her to spirolactone to preserve her serum potassium

I would guess she cheated with diuretics and laxatives to make weight but not to mask a steroid or performance enhancing medication

If that's the case then instead of being suspended from competition overall, she should be suspended from competing below a certain weight because as is cheating, that's fucked up too.

If that's the case then instead of being suspended from competition, she should be suspended from competing below a certain weight because as is cheating, that's fucked up too.

Someone created a thread in reddit.com/r/mma with a medical explanation that seemed legit, but it was quickly downvoted to oblivion and the author deleted it. All we can do is wait before jumping to conclusions. People flamed Romero and later his explanation was legit.

she should be suspended from competing too.

how dare you?

yer jsut mad she can whup yer boy Dom, derelict.

BTW, your new rankings are tight, and i have an idea im gonna message ya later i think you might very much dig.

fuck the haters, they should be as insignificant to you, as hopefully you are to Cyborg

how dare you?

yer jsut mad she can whup yer boy Dom, derelict.

BTW, your new rankings are tight, and i have an idea im gonna message ya later i think you might very much dig.

fuck the haters, they should be as insignificant to you, as hopefully you are to Cyborg
Haha...nice editing skills, bro...!! :p

Thank you though! Will be waiting for it.

Back