CYBORG and Gabi Garcie looking to move into Pro Wrestling

Cyborg would be great in Lucha Underground
They'd know how to create a perfect monster character for her

Gabi Garcia would do well. Mainly because they can bill her as a modern day version of Chyna. Cyborg... ehhhh... not so much.

Cyborg would do well in WWE. Stanzolol all day, bro.

She doesn't sound very serious, which is too bad. That's where their roided asses belong.

lol @ "I wanna rassle"

I can only imagine Cyborg's ring name. The moment she speaks, the crowd will chant some really unflattering things. She can make a rather lucrative career in pro wrestling, though - more than in mma.

They could work semi-PT and make more than some of the guys. Vince (and hopefully his successors) respects real accomplishments and skills. Fact.

I think she and gabi could definitely get paid big money in wwe. Two bahemoths with legit fighting skills sounds interesting.

So the UFC finally makes the division (145) her fans say is where she should be fighting and she's looking to exit the sport.

Lol.

whiteduck.jpg

I like how Cyborg has no shame or second thoughts about being associated with Gabi - the most blatantly roided MMA fighter today.

I don't even watch Wrastling but... aren't the female wrestlers remotely decent looking and speak English?

I mean Cyborg and Gabby look like men and barely speak Engrish..... how would that work?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back