Cyborg’s boyfriend

Lol, still waiting for her to get back with Cyborg.

#Cyborg&Cyborg

So you're hoping for a chance with the "bf" or Cyborg? Both?

I used to tell people who didn’t know who she was: “Yeah! Her nickname’s Cyborg and she’s dating a MMA fighter named Cyborg!!” Lol

I want Cyborg to write a book about her history with Tito and all of that drama.

Ray Elbe the guy who is most famous for getting his penis snapped in half

the dude that got his head caved in?

No the guy that broke his penis.

"Unfortunately for him, Elbe has now hit the headlines for rather less pleasant reasons, after sustaining a broken penis while having sex with his girlfriend while in Malaysia on December 3."

"Unfortunately for him, Elbe has now hit the headlines for rather less pleasant reasons, after sustaining a broken penis while having sex with his girlfriend while in Malaysia on December 3."
<bball2>

The dumbest part is, that it was Elbe him self that broke the news by posting a video on YouTube about it.. I think most normal men would STFU about this. But not Ray.

I pound yours
With your micropenis? You're welcome to try. Though I suggest you get something more substantial that I don't have to use a microscope to find.

And I said between the two, are you Cyborg's boyfriend? That explains a lot.
You guys by chance up for an Armenian conveyer belt?

Just a few sherbros hanging out.....

Buh buh buh bup

Was Cyborg the gf in question?

Back