Crime Cyber attack forces major US fuel pipeline to shutdown

Newt Gingrich classified this an "Act of War" , wants Biden to strike the hackers. They are Russians in Russia, how is the US supposed to hit them.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/n...hould-be-subject-to-death-penalty/vi-BB1gACo9

Ofcourse Rick Perry, former gov. of Texas, blames Biden; can't miss an opportunity to take a dig at the Dems.

America should hack into Russian oil infrastructure and disable it. The US can ofcourse deny it is a government effort, and if it did come from America, it was a private hacking group.
Are they really Russians from Russia?

even if they weren’t Russian, our Feds would say they were. They are the democratic party’s boogie man, the foreign enemy they can blame for everything.

Are they really Russians from Russia?

even if they weren’t Russian, our Feds would say they were. They are the democratic party’s boogie man, the foreign enemy they can blame for everything.
FBI say it was a hacking team called "DarkSide". The hackers claim they only want money and are not affiliated with a government. News are reporting this is a Russian group.

FBI say it was a hacking team called "DarkSide". The hackers claim they only want money and are not affiliated with a government. News are reporting this is a Russian group.

I heard it was Nigerian Prince looking to move his fortune from an offshore account....

somewhere-in-nigeria-ive-sent-like-milion-emails-its-like-free-money-nigerian-prince-scam.jpg

anytime the US State media organs (FOX, CNN, MSNBC, WaPo, NYT) blames China, you can bet your ass that it was us, attacking us (psyop).

you didn't actually think they would lift all the covid restrictions and just let people start traveling again, did you?

if you want those rights back that you had in 2019, you will have to buy them back.

from milan to minsk., comrade

<Dany07><Dany07><Dany07>

Remember how Trump was privately seeking Russian government support for a lucrative business project - Trump Tower Moscow - while he was simultaneously running for POTUS? I remember.

Remember when congress overwhelmingly passed a bipartisan bill intensifying sanctions on Russia over a veto threat from Trump? Then remember how Trump reluctantly signed the measure but announced he would not be implementing the sanctions? This was actually the same day Mike Pompeo publicly said he expected Russia to target to mid terms. I remember.

I remember a lot more too.

Yeah Trumpers like to say "Trump passed more sanctions on Russia then anyone before"

That isnt true. Powerful sanctions were passed by Congress BUT Trump NEVER enforced them. And he eventually got some of them removed with Mcconnells help. THE HOUSE under the Dems later looked into it and saw that the Treasury department under Trump was not enforcing any sanctions. So for 4 years Russia was not in effect sanctioned, and they requested again to enforce it but the Treasury under Trump ally control refused to enact sanctions

This is all documented below.

In before "muh Washington Post" even though their sources are Trump admin officials and Treasury department and House members etc

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...ump-has-not-been-tough-russia/?outputType=amp

Yeah Trumpers like to say "Trump passed more sanctions on Russia then anyone before"

That isnt true. Powerful sanctions were passed by Congress BUT Trump NEVER enforced them. And he eventually got some of them removed with Mcconnells help. THE HOUSE under the Dems later looked into it and saw that the Treasury department under Trump was not enforcing any sanctions. So for 4 years Russia was not in effect sanctioned, and they requested again to enforce it but the Treasury under Trump ally control refused to enact sanctions

This is all documented below.

In before "muh Washington Post" even though their sources are Trump admin officials and Treasury department and House members etc

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...ump-has-not-been-tough-russia/?outputType=amp
He totally sanctioned nordstream, which is a bizarre kind of act of economic war. Gave the Ukrainians deadly weaponry like javelins which will knock out Russian armor, and then killed a hundred or so Russians and everyone thought a war was going to start.

yeah killing hundreds of Russians in Syria and then occupying Syria and refusing to leave says “I love Russia”

fuckin’ idiots, i swear to God.

And the Washington post outright lies about Trump. Notice how they only talk about a few little instances and then try to paint a broad picture. That’s a trick

oh jeez, some stations near me are on premium only. People are so dumb. No reason to run out and fill every container with gas.

So Biden called this issue a “corporate matter”. Well ok, but there are people who can’t get gas. Maybe have the government help? Couldn’t we have shipments sent to these hard hit areas right now. Like get a guy in a truck and send him off.

Long gas lines is what I’m hearing. This ain’t good Joe.

Edit: today in my town, in the smack dab middle of America, people are lined up for gas. Friggin stupid people.

Last edited:
they must have been inspired by the 1995 movie Hackers, where they capsize oil tankers... I wonder if Angelina Jolie is involved in this as well?

lets see them spin this to push people to drive electric cars

So Biden called this issue a “corporate matter”. Well ok, but there are people who can’t get gas. Maybe have the government help? Couldn’t we have shipments sent to these hard hit areas right now. Like get a guy in a truck and send him off.

Edit: today in my town, in the smack dab middle of America, people are lined up for gas. Friggin stupid people.

So Basement Joe is actually correct for once.

This is a corporate matter because Colonial actually shut down their own pipeline.

Nowhere was it ever stated that "hackers shutdown the colonial pipeline". Their control networks may have been hacked (by whom we have no idea-probably pen testers from a hired security firm).

They can turn the pipeline back on whenever they choose to. It just so happens that they refuse to at the moment.

this isn't actually too bad of a line. all V8 trucks anyway.

I remember for weeks after Hurricane Sandy all the gas stations were just fuckin closed, lights out, pumps off. The only means of transport was the subway, or if you were a prepper, you didn't have any issues.

Lol. Biden said two days ago that there was no gas shortage. No 10 states have declared a state of emergency because of gas shortages. What a fucking clown show admin.

I am excited for this and line 5 in Michigan. Shut it all down. Let's start living that fossil fuel free dream.

Back