Cutting from 190 to 155lbs... all aboard

Razor Bump

The Authority On Stand Up Fighting
@Black
Reaction score
Alright last time I posted this exclusively here to help a gentleman out in loosing weight. I am about to do it again and you can call this the play by play. Every night I will post on this thread and a few other forums on how I do this. I will post pics on a few threads so that you can see me shrink. It's also a good thing that we are close to Ramadan aswell. (Fasting will help lol) My diet is the worst which will amaze you as I cut this weight and stay healthy. I will not be aided by a lot of working out however do to my work schedule switching. Not much gym time.

Alright let's go. I'm feeling very fat and sluggish tonight so I did
Jumping Jacks= 5 minuts straight
Push Ups= 40
Sit Ups = 20
Walked (not ran) = 1 mile

Diet:
Cereal-3 bowls (Fruit Loops)
Dinner- 5 slices(Pizza Hut) boneless BBQ wings
Drank- 8 glasses of water

1st night fellas let's get ready to kickbox

umm....pizza hut slices....on a diet

.......ok

Razor Bump said:
Diet:
Cereal-3 bowls (Fruit Loops)
Dinner- 5 slices(Pizza Hut) boneless BBQ wings
Drank- 8 glasses of water

1st night fellas let's get ready to kickbox

Hhaha i hope you're joking...

Freestyler said:
Hhaha i hope you're joking...

not likly. if he has been eating more then that then just the simple act of cutting the volume will help.

When I first read the thread title I though you meant cutting weight for a fight. Haha. Anyways good luck in losing weight bro.

I weigh around 190 and would like to drop to 160 somethin, so if this diet works, I'm on it tomorrow.

if you really want to cut weight and get in better shape, it isn't that hard.
Im not even going to touch your diet, because to tell you the truth, if that is what you eat when you are somewhat motivated, then your diet may be hopeless. As far as a quick workout, you can do this in about 30 minutes, don't tell me you don't have 30 minutes.
Start by warming up, jumproping, jumping jacks, running in place. Do this for maybe 5-7 minutes. If you are in bad shape, do reps of 10 of the following, if you are in good shape 20. After you have warmed up do pushups, situps, bodyweight squats (spread your feet apart, keep your back straight, and squat down really low) Go for three minutes at a time, with 1 minutes rests. During the rest, run in place and do a little shadow boxing. You need to do the pushups, situps, and squats as ard and as fast as you can. Do about 5 cycles. Great workout in only 30 minutes

jayyon39 said:
if you really want to cut weight and get in better shape, it isn't that hard.
Im not even going to touch your diet, because to tell you the truth, if that is what you eat when you are somewhat motivated, then your diet may be hopeless. As far as a quick workout, you can do this in about 30 minutes, don't tell me you don't have 30 minutes.
Start by warming up, jumproping, jumping jacks, running in place. Do this for maybe 5-7 minutes. If you are in bad shape, do reps of 10 of the following, if you are in good shape 20. After you have warmed up do pushups, situps, bodyweight squats (spread your feet apart, keep your back straight, and squat down really low) Go for three minutes at a time, with 1 minutes rests. During the rest, run in place and do a little shadow boxing. You need to do the pushups, situps, and squats as ard and as fast as you can. Do about 5 cycles. Great workout in only 30 minutes

as "ard" as you can? did you transcribe this directly from the Bas tapes? (one of the best workouts out there, in my opinion)

lol fellas. I will be cutting for a fight.

As you read I have one of the worst diets in the history of the game, but when it comes to that weigh in I'm always Razor sharp. Cutting weight follow a long. I will post the original diet that I use when cutting hard. This will take me 2 months. I will post for those trying to lose weight fast in a moment.

Alright today....

I'm about to take my morning run. Which will be about 5 100 yard dashes. Then I will do 100 sit ups and 100 push ups through out the day til I reach the number. 100 squats will be straight. 50 round houses 50 front kicks 50 jabs 50 crosses 50 leg combos 50 hand combos 100 combined combos to finish for the day. 8 glasses of water and I ate eggs and 2 waffles so far today. I will add to this post when the day ends.

For those of you who need a real diet.

Your Diet!!!!! (You did'nt think you could eat just anything now?)

Actually...... you can eat just about what you want. The TRICK IS THIS!
No eating after 7-8:30 only drinking fluids. If you drink soda, go to juice or something different. If you have to have soda...... 2 a day that's it.

Take a day and weigh yourself. Then eat something. Weigh yourself. See how much weight your favorite foods put on you after you eat them. Then you will know the extent of how much you need to push yourself for the day.

Sacrafice!!!!! (Not much just a little) 2 days out of the week you can only eat Salads. It can be Ceasar, Chicken Cesar whatever, but only salads for the day. Drink as much as you like. Eat up to 3 even 4 salads if you like. Drink lots of fluids. 8 glasses of water if you can. This will also clean out your kidneys effectively....... And it's only 2 DAYS!

Eat what you like but be careful not to pig completly out. You will cut like crazy baby!

Tek9Designs said:
I weigh around 190 and would like to drop to 160 somethin, so if this diet works, I'm on it tomorrow.

Lucky you. I weigh about 170 and would like to get up to 180-185. Still trying, but a back injury is holding me back from lifting to my full potential.

lol thanks for the encouragement guys. I'm actually in good shape for fighting. Just fat right now. Farmboy.... come to the house and eat some of my wife's cooking. lol

Today

Today I ate Popeye's Po Boy fish combo and Ice cream. I won't work out today either. Watch me work out tomorrow though. Watch how this fast takes weight off too..... and for those of you with encouragement thank you, but don't worry I wont fail I do this all the time.

farmboy said:
Lucky you. I weigh about 170 and would like to get up to 180-185. Still trying, but a back injury is holding me back from lifting to my full potential.

Im at 170 too. Came down from 200.

As for losing weight You can loose a lot of weight by simply cutting out a lot of the shit you eat. Putting weight on...eat more red meat and drink protein shakes in morning/after workout. Protein bars are pretty good too if you got nothing else to eat. I wanna put some weight/muscle back on but I also got injuries..mainly in my left forearm. Fucking annoying but im refusing to do any more workouts (except running) until its fully healed. Damn martial arts lol!

That's a good idea to just wait and let your body heal. It's very hard for me to do that. I've been doing more lower body wieght training and I feel that's where I'm going to gain a lot of weight. I had skinny legs to start with. But, I recently hurt my back and have been pretty much on the disabled list for a little over a week. I don't even dare to do deadlifts at this point, which was the cornerstone of my newly adopted lower body workout.

lol Butter and Syruuuup. Today was my first day of the fasting for Ramadan. The people at work always look at me like I'm a hero when I do this. lol

No food until 6:20pm today. I ate 4 beef Skewer and some Crab cheese Wontons. 1 piece of chicken. That's it for the night except for some water I will probably drink all night.

Okay lets do it fellas off your couches....lol

Stretch (til you sweat). 100 jumping jacks to get the heart rate up. 100 sit ups 100 push ups 100 squats and a long sh.... after wards.

LET'S GO!

Back injuries are rough. You should let it heal.... I will tell I went to Vegas at AJ Hacket and Bungy jumped and it helped my back a whole lot. Hanging upside down helps my back out a lot too. It stretches the vertabrae and slips the disc back in place. Consult doctor first

all done. Make the Ishaa prayer..... and it's a wrap.

By the way I am 185 tonight. Look at that diet, and I'm still cutting and I'm feeling healthy and strong.

Remember I just fought Pat Cox at the Ring of Fire in March at 165lbs.

At Grapplers Edge (Sheldon Marr gym)I cant finish my work out at all... Tommy Yoshida pushes way to hard.

I was even at High Altitude the other day and saw Nate Marquardt laughing at me for not finishing my drills..... Muhammed pushed me way to hard.

Will see in a minute though

Okay over the last few days I did the same routine up top once. We through an event yesterday and this fast is shreading all the pounds. I'm 180. I will tell you that fasting is not the healthiest way to lose weight for new jacks reading this. I've been fasting for over half of my life and my body is used to it. Tonight I will rest. I don't get to eat until after 6:00pm. The last 2 days I've eaten a personal pan pizza with bread sticks, Last night 2 pieces of gum and french toast and a caraffe of Orange Juice.

Last night I had a buddy cook 4 pieces of skinless chicken for me and my wife and spinach and salad.

Back