Cutting Elias Theodorou Was Justified with James Lynch - A Few Good Fights Podcast

Elias hasn't been a real fighter in recent years. these days he's all about taking no damage, while doing as little as possible to barely win on points.
i'm sure it's good for his brain health, but that shit doesn't work to make it look like a fight, and entertain fans who bought tickets
This post is 104% false.

Source:

giphy.gif

Yes, I know.....

However they promote themselves a sport. You can't have you cake and eat it too.
They can promote themselves as a league of dragon riders fighting with swords. Doesn't matter.

We all know what they are. And so do the athletes. The mask of legitimacy has never fooled anyone in the fanbase. Only people who don't follow UFC regularly think it's a sport. Its an entertainment product with some features of a legit sporting organization. But its not, and we all know it. There's no need to analyze their decisions as if they're somehow something they're not.

A few new moves I noticed with Theodorou, "The Toronto Slap" and the "Invicta Hammerfist"

They can promote themselves as a league of dragon riders fighting with swords. Doesn't matter.

We all know what they are. And so do the athletes. The mask of legitimacy has never fooled anyone in the fanbase. Only people who don't follow UFC regularly think it's a sport. Its an entertainment product with some features of a legit sporting organization. But its not, and we all know it. There's no need to analyze their decisions as if they're somehow something they're not.

LOL....

Like I said you tell yourself whatever it takes....

Canada is a massive country anyway so from one coast to the other is completely different. I guess it would be a bit different for people from smaller countries...

Just out of curiosity i wonder how many "Irelands" you could fit inside Canada? lol

118 with enough left over to fit in another "occupied six"

Back