Cuts, scrapes and burns.

not too smoke that stuff and wrap your leg with a bandage or wear mma gloves or just go next week or whenever the next session is

Its on the tip of my index finger. Bitch, I wanna go to class tonight!

Weonlywonsixtwo said:

Tape an asprin to it.

Don't be a pooshy...

j/k

get a thumb condom and tap it to it.

Just tape the hist out of the thumb... Do it a couple times at home and im sure you will figure it out.

if that is to much work for you, just stay home and go when it gets better.

Weonlywonsixtwo said:
Quit smoking dude. Btw punk, who cares anyway.

pad it wit guaze, finger condom or tape it up. Tell all your JJ partners not to hurt your thumb, and then tell them how you did it. The embarassment of this should keep you from doing it again.

But a band aid on, tape it up, go to class, suck it up and if you bleed over people's gis, you better offer to pay for the cleaning bill.

Superbeast said:
But a band aid on, tape it up, go to class, suck it up and if you bleed over people's gis, you better offer to pay for the cleaning bill.

Man I hate bleeding on people's gis. It happens a lot in Judo.

go to class just don't roll today

ttt

Yea does anyone know of a "roll proof" band aid I can use on a cut above my eye brow?

QDA, Strawberry ointment, guaze, prowrap, stretchy tape, white tape.

let it heal for 2 days. Use some medicine cream on it. And then go roll. You don't want to get infected or somethin...

Frodo said:
QDA, Strawberry ointment, guaze, prowrap, stretchy tape, white tape.

Can you send a link on qda? I can figure out what it is.
thanks

keep your thumb tucked neatly in your sandy vagina....

seriously.. man up..

sponge said:
Can you send a link on qda? I can figure out what it is.
thanks

QDA = Quick Drying Adhesive. First you put strawberry ointment (a little bit) on a guaze pad. Stick that over your cut. Then spray your forehead (and around your crown if possible) with QDA. Then wrap prowrap around once. Wrap with stretchy tape around the prowrap once or twice (stretchy tape step can be omitted). Finally wrap around your crown in slight loops (like instead of straight around, have one side slightly tilted wrt the other) until secure. Should look like this:

Hope that helps!

sponge said:
ttt

Yea does anyone know of a "roll proof" band aid I can use on a cut above my eye brow?
try tegaderm and a little tape

Back