Cut Yair

@Martialbeef

Plenty of Mexican-American fighters 10X better than Yair.

b907a367c611c59c5c11e286566435a8.jpeg

Justin Ray Gaethje was born on November 14, 1988, in Safford, Arizona. His mother, Carolina (née Espinoza), is of Mexican descent, and his father, John Ray Gaethje, is of German descent.

maxresdefault.jpg

tribal-face-and-arms-hands.jpg

Joseph-Benavidez-married-wife-children.jpg
Yeah, neither of those are considered Mexican at all, they tried to push Cain into the mexican market and they failed, why? Mexican-American who couldnt speak spanish to save his life...him claiming to be Mexican himself and all of that, those others dont even try that role, there are others from Mexican descent who do just fine in the UFC, but they are not all that marketable to the actual Mexican market cause they are not seen as mexicans down here, some speak fluent spanish like Cejudo or Gastelum, basically the only sort of successful Mexican fighter is Yair, Moreno is good but he doesnt get any hype behind him, Grasso had some hype but that went away a while back, there is Irene Aldana which is another actual mexican, but hasnt really taken off yet.

I don't like Yair, but I think he wins that fight
I am pretty sure that he will be Zabit because Zabit cannot go 5 rounds but Yair will finish him earlier in the 2nd or 3rd round

Thank god the UFC doesn’t take advice from dummies on the internet

After that embarrassing diva act after the first Jeremy fight hell yeah cut him

what wrong yall? Yair got injured that why he off the card

He's not a ducker

he's a perfectionist almost in a gay man way

he knows what's at stake here and not many are getting a shot at Volk at this point

I don't believe he was ducking Zabit

Yair is an exciting and talented fighter. His frequency sucks but he shouldn’t be cut. Just don’t let him sniff a title until he fights more often.

Based on yair's prior history I thinks he's ducking zabit. Cut him and cut him get some senses again

Last edited:
You cant fire people during the covid stuff.

Yeah yair is a problem. Idk about cutting him, but then again he's so inactive, has such a bad attitude, he barely adds to the division. At least Ortega was a hustler in 2018 getting quality fights in there. Yair poked Stephens then antagonized him afterwards, AFTER pulling out of a zabit fight and then taking a short notice fight within the the projected recovery time kf his reported injury. So he was okay to fight zombie but too injured to fight zabit. He seems like a nightmare to deal with. Problem is if dana lets him go, he's giving chess pieces to competition. Ufc js a dirty monopoly and will horde pieces they don't intend to use just so bellator and friends can't have them. They probably shelve him for a while... Unless they make max vs yair. That shit would be lit. Wonder what bullshit he'll try to pull on max. With Stephens it was the eyepoke. Maybe this time he'll be ballsy and go for a blatant dick kick. Only time will tell. But I'm here for it.

Just to let you know, ONE Championship is the Home of Martial Arts.

Asia's largest mma promotion and
has a coveted client roster of blue-chip Fortune 500 sponsors and advertisers, including the likes of Disney, Marvel, LG, Sony, Facebook, Haier, Kawasaki, L’Oreal, Casio, Bayer, Shiseido, Grab, Singtel, and more.

Yair Rodriguez fits perfectly with this promotion.

Yeah dunno what this guys game is.. Wasn't he claiming he's a tough Mexican bastard for not quitting against Frankie with a fucked up eye and that Jeremy was some fake Mexican or some shit for pussing out.

Really hard to like him, even though his style of fighting is really likeable .. Is it his Gym maybe? Seems like he struggles mentally with stuff but it's weird cos he always performs, he's only lost once in 9 fights I don't understand.

So many of you racist losers who hate on every mexican fighter in the UFC it's so pathetic lmao

Just check the post history of these people

The same people who always make hate posts on Yair also so happen to dislike Ortega, Cain, Gastelum etc. They love when they can use anything like a fight pull out, twitter post, random confrontation (like Ortega w/ KZ's translator or Yair and Stephens hotel confrontation) to justify their hate comments when we all know the real reason.

Back