Cut Yair

I dont think he is scared,Yair is just injured. Thats life. Look at Khabib how many times he got injure.
Guys fight through ankle injuries all the time. Zabit broke his hands minutes before his bout. Still fought

Just read it was a high Spain ankle and fracture. Oof

Yeah but Khabib was schedule to fight Cerrone two times. Got injured, is he a coward?

Yair fought Zombie in my opinion more dangerous fighter then Zabit. Is he still scared?

Sometimes you get injured, they try to hurt each other even in sparring. This not basketball.

Well at one point, we need to see him fight.
He talked a lot inside thr cage, he got to back it up

He got cut for talking shit to Dana on Twitter remember #fakenews the truth is they never even truly cut him. As soon as he stared getting offers from other organizations the ufc stepped in and magically shows up to resign him. He was injured both times he pulled out and has even begged for this Zabit fight but ZABIT DUCKED YAIR back in 2019 but crickets from the Zabit fanboys

Guys fight through ankle injuries all the time. Zabit broke his hands minutes before his bout. Still fought

Just read it was a high Spain ankle and fracture. Oof
No dissrespect but if you are not fighting and have not delt with this injury your point is invalid. Just like when stephens got eye poked people thought he was faking it, come one!!

They get paid for fighting.

He got cut for talking shit to Dana on Twitter remember #fakenews the truth is they never even truly cut him. As soon as he stared getting offers from other organizations the ufc stepped in and magically shows up to resign him. He was injured both times he pulled out and has even begged for this Zabit fight but ZABIT DUCKED YAIR back in 2019 but crickets from the Zabit fanboys

Zabit was scheduled to fight Kattar in October on the Reyes vs Weidman card ...

Dude can say what he wants but he's the only one that dropped out of scheduled bouts with Zabit. Zabit signs and shows up!

Cut Yarear!

Zabit Bless
Khabib Bless

618809-29f18f5a26ab8949f4357f14fcf4a2cd.png

No dissrespect but if you are not fighting and have not delt with this injury your point is invalid. Just like when stephens got eye poked people thought he was faking it, come one!!

They get paid for fighting.
I edited the injury in. High ankle sprain and broken bone sounds serious.

It goes to show you how tough zabit is. No knock on yair but I wouldn't fight with a broken hand. Zabit did that.

Zabit was scheduled to fight Kattar in October on the Reyes vs Weidman card ...

Dude can say what he wants but he's the only one that dropped out of scheduled bouts with Zabit. Zabit signs and shows up!

Cut Yarear!

Zabit Bless
Khabib Bless

View attachment 788692
Oh so He didn’t have a fight lined up when Yair was asking for the fight? Got it Zabit ducked Yair thanks

That would be a yair cut !

OddballDescriptiveCapybara-size_restricted.gif
Underrated post

Oh so He didn’t have a fight lined up when Yair was asking for the fight? Got it Zabit ducked Yair thanks
Calling out a guy and that guy not responding is not ducking. Or else Diaz would be the biggest ducker on Earth lol

Ducking is when the promotor presenting you the guy and you decline.

Ducking is signing the contract 2 times and pulling out both times :D

Cut Yarear

Zabit Bless
Khabib Bless

618809-29f18f5a26ab8949f4357f14fcf4a2cd.png

I started to see through him after the first Jeremy Stevens fight. Something is off. He’s avoiding fights or trying too .

Is that equal to or more than the times Khabib ducked Tony?

Actually if i were Zabit i would only sign to fight Yair.

This way he pulls out everytime and i end up fighting people on short notice for all my fights...
Good theory but if he gets Calvin Kattar in a 5 round fight, he isn't winning.

Back