cut wanderlei

Definitely lost some amount of respect to him, I mean the guy kept hyping up this fight doing crazy sh*t for more than a year and now this?

Lol what? Hasn't Silva taken home FoTN or KoTN in his last 3-4? And if you weren't entertained by Silva-Stann then you must be a corpse.

yeah no shit...everyone is so quick to hate on Wand and forget everything he's done in the past.

I wouldn't be opposed to seeing him cut. This was absolutely disgraceful - all the shit he talked......he is joke for doing this.....:/

This...Not to mention I think MOST fighters DON'T give a fuck about what most fans think of them....They are only in it for the money and for what there fellow country men think of them (for Wand that's Brazil and Brazilians)

Why the fuck would Wand give two shits what some Taco bell employee from America thinks of him??

Keyboard warriors gonna do what they do son!

I'm glad we are seeing more and more selfish money driven fighters nowadays than ever before....Good for them I say and fuck the fans.

I would bet 100 dollars the TS probably can't even bench 150lbs.

Hey there smart guy. Good thing there is no correlation between a fighter # fans and the money they earn.

Also, i know a bunch of bjj guys who cant bench their body weight. Not sure what TS bench press stats have to do with his point or martial arts in general. I think you are confused and mean to be posting on body building.com

Refused a drug test, ducked Chael multiple times, most of his wins are from fake fights in Japan and has the worst record in the UFC. Send him to Bellator.

Defending vitor and wanting to cut wandy is hypocritical. What happened with vitors last scheduled fight?

TRT got outlawed. Wand failed to submit an application, why is that? The only reason is he wanted no part of Chael. Four times now he backed out of the Sonnen fight.

They might cut him, as he may be viewed as not trustworthy anymore. The UFC has, on several occasions now, put a load of money into promoting fights with him only to get burnt. The UFC having him on TUF in Brazil against the countries most hated villain, Chael Sonnen, was a huge gamble and they lost now because of him. Money squandered and they wont keep flushing it away, they'll just deal with the situation so it's no longer bleeding cash.

He should go back to Japan, competition is easier.

Whatever actually happened you can be assured they won't do this.

Wanderlei/Rampage 4 in Bellator would be too big a threat.

i don't think they can afford letting him go to join bellator ppvs

Retarded. Franklin 2x, Cung Le, Leben, Stann. All entertaining.

Pretty much, he's not been at the top for the sport for years but he has almost always been entertaining.

Again I think if Bellators PPV really has gotten past 100K buys your not going to see any big names leave the UFC anytime soon.

Please let them cut him. Wanderlei vs Tito rematch or Wanderlei vs Rampage 4 would be too awesome.

Does the modern day UFC fan really know or care about him?

It's the question Dana and Lorenzo are asking right now.

please, look who he has fought in the UFC and who he beat.

even his losses were against quality opponents and even were very close fights (franklin, liddell)

And then there was Chris Leben, who KO'd him in what... 10 seconds? 20?

nah, he's done too much to be cut. he's shown up other times, while he evaded this one with ppv points, a injury, a brawl and a missed drug test. maybe he really, really didn't want to lose to Sonnen? carry the flag and all that.

Last edited:
Back