cut wanderlei

People like TS are the reason athletes shouldn't give a fuck what fans think of them. In the end it's not what you've done, but what have you done lately.

Pathetic

This...Not to mention I think MOST fighters DON'T give a fuck about what most fans think of them....They are only in it for the money and for what there fellow country men think of them (for Wand that's Brazil and Brazilians)

Why the fuck would Wand give two shits what some Taco bell employee from America thinks of him??

Keyboard warriors gonna do what they do son!

I'm glad we are seeing more and more selfish money driven fighters nowadays than ever before....Good for them I say and fuck the fans.

I would bet 100 dollars the TS probably can't even bench 150lbs.

Anyone with his UFC record would've been cut, but I was always supportive of him staying because of hi legacy and his fight style.

That being said, after all this, cut him.

Here is the problem. Wand talked mad shit, started a non sanctioned fight and then backed out.
I used to think Wand had the warrior spirit, but right now he is looking like he is ducking.
I can still respect a guy but still think he is ducking. I don't blame him, who would want to spend an entire fight on their back.

People like TS are the reason athletes shouldn't give a fuck what fans think of them. In the end it's not what you've done, but what have you done lately.

Pathetic

how does it feel to know that your idol has turned out to be a coward of epic proportions?

Yes i agree. Three different times- Dana and Chael wanted the Wand fight to happen. Now he needed a way out of the fight, and found it. Guy did not even submit an application. What does that say? I said this in the past, and will say it again- i respect Wanderlei for all he accomplished, but he was never going to step in the Octagon with Chael. As a promoter who wanted to fight the Chael-Wand happen three times. Chael was on board three times- Wanderlei always found an excuse to get out of the fight. Happened in 2011, 2013, and now. Dana- send a message for once. Cut his ass.

Not that I don't believe you, but what were those times when Wandy pulled out? Are they documented? Just curious.

I think cutting him would be to far. The ufc shouldn't harm their fighters when they do something wrong. They should just fire him

UFC can be wealthy really fast new contract clause if you don't take a test your effective immediately no longer a UFC employee and must pay $100,000 for ruining the company name. :icon_lol:

how dare you all gang up on the one of the greatest most beloved MMA fighters of all time.

literally has given his body heart to MMA.

and you assume he is ducking/cheating because of fucking troll king sonnen?

Anyone with his UFC record would've been cut, but I was always supportive of him staying because of hi legacy and his fight style.

That being said, after all this, cut him.

please, look who he has fought in the UFC and who he beat.

even his losses were against quality opponents and even were very close fights (franklin, liddell)

Lol. Dana isn't cutting one of the most exciting fighters on the roster.

Cut no. Suspend yes. Give him an easy fight and maybe he'll actually show up to fight.

Back