cut wanderlei

the sooner the better. the dude is shameful for what he did.

he just threw his chance to become MW champ LEl

You want the UFC to give Wanderlei the Axe?

Shirley you must be joking

I agree. Enough of his crap. He has one job to do.

Just had to show up and make Shael submit to love taps, collect purse, fly home. The story writes itself, except for the part where somebody fucked up.

Man, you guys. Nobody should be cut. Wandy puts arses(asses) in seats. I like to watch him fight.
I suppose vitor should have been cut too?

Yes i agree. Four different times- Dana and Chael wanted the Wand fight to happen. Now he needed a way out of the fight, and found it. Guy did not even submit an application. What does that say? I said this in the past, and will say it again- i respect Wanderlei for all he accomplished, but he was never going to step in the Octagon with Chael. As a promoter who wanted to fight the Chael-Wand happen three times. Chael was on board three times- Wanderlei always found an excuse to get out of the fight. Happened in 2011, 2013, and now. Dana- send a message for once. Cut his ass.

Last edited:
Man, you guys. Nobody should be cut. Wandy puts arses(asses) in seats. I like to watch him fight.
I suppose vitor should have been cut too?

Vitor does not duck opponents. Wand has ducked Chael three times. Wand knows Chael would ragdoll him and was a bad matchup. He started all this drama, and then does not even submit an application? What does that tell you? Three times Chael and Dana wanted the Wand fight to happen. Three times now- Wand has gotten out of the fight somehow. Dana please cut his ass.

Vitor does not duck opponents. Wand has ducked Chael three times. Wand knows Chael would ragdoll him and was a bad matchup. He started all this drama, and then does not even submit an application? What does that tell you? Three times Chael and Dana wanted the Wand fight to happen. Three times now- Wand has gotten out of the fight somehow. Dana please cut his ass.
Defending vitor and wanting to cut wandy is hypocritical. What happened with vitors last scheduled fight?

Back