Cut Wanderlei Silva from the UFC NOW

I don't think Wand pulled out. I think he was pulled by the UFC for either failing/missing a drug test or some other action they really really didn't like. I honestly don't think Wand decided "I'm not gonna fight Chael. I'm scared of losing." Doing that is more humiliating to him than actually fighting and losing to Sonnen. I'd be willing to bet Wand was trying to get an "edge" chemically and was surprised by a random test. He has been looking yoked as hell lately also. My two cents for what it's worth.

I don't agree with your guess, but I do agree that it's far, far more plausible.

Or perhaps someone was injured or in an accident in his family. Hell, maybe Wandy himself was.

But whatever is going on, only an idiot would think that Wanderlei would pull out of the fight, out of fear. The man has MORE than proven that he's not scared of any man.

The guy missed a test. He's not injured. Stop making excuses for him.

let's make a poll. Cut Wandy or Ban TS...... which do you think would win?

Why would Wand be afraid of Chael when he wasn't afraid of Arona? Does anyone honestly think Chael has something to show him that Arona didn't?

He pulled out of the fight initially.

Gets pulled after not taking surprised drug testing.

If he's not scared of Sonnen maybe he's scared of getting caught juicing. Which is it?

Sonnen had previously mentioned he wanted to face both Vitor and Wandy before he retired so he's getting his wish. His gameplan really won't have to change. Get Vitor down and hold him or try to sub him.

Did he drop out of the fight

Literally there is 1 fact people know:
A meeting was missed with NSAC

This being sherdog, feel free to leap to any conclusion you want and start foaming at the mouth.

Say what you all want but be should be ashamed. I will never buy another PPV that has this guy on the card unless he shows the courage to fight Chael. I just tweeted this to DW. But he won't. He knows he will be exposed. I also just tweeted Silva to tell him what I thought and I even translated to Portuguese first so he could understand

Say what you all want but be should be ashamed. I will never buy another PPV that has this guy on the card unless he shows the courage to fight Chael. I just tweeted this to DW. But he won't. He knows he will be exposed. I also just tweeted Silva to tell him what I thought and I even translated to Portuguese first so he could understand

This is a bit obsessive

I don't agree with your guess, but I do agree that it's far, far more plausible.

Or perhaps someone was injured or in an accident in his family. Hell, maybe Wandy himself was.

But whatever is going on, only an idiot would think that Wanderlei would pull out of the fight, out of fear. The man has MORE than proven that he's not scared of any man.

The only reason I thought that is that supposedly he and Sonnen were just randomly tested a few days ago. The timing would work out if it is the case. And it's just a guess as I said. I'm as big a Wand fan as any (he's like my all time fav) but I wouldn't rule out that, as bad as he wants to beat Sonnen, that he may be inclined to try to get every advantage he can.

He got called in for a random medical and drug test, and doesn't show up!! It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out whats going on people.....

He pulled out of the fight initially.

Gets pulled after not taking surprised drug testing.

If he's not scared of Sonnen maybe he's scared of getting caught juicing. Which is it?

Seems likely to me if he didn't take the drug test. Should have taken it anyway then made up some dumb excuse for why he failed it....most idiotic fanboys would believe whatever he said anyway and the UFC wouldn't be as mad if you have an excuse than if you just duck the test.

Of course he will SAY he is injured but we know the truth whether some of us admit it or not

So, you feel that Chael is so much more intimidating than Hunt at +90 pounds, Arona, Rampage, Liddell, and CroCop, that Wanderlei just had to hide, rather than face Chael.

Correct?

Book Wand vs Lil Nog for the end of the year card

I mean c'mon ... We all know Lil Nog is going to pull out of the Rumble fight

If he's smart he will :)

Wow, you really are a hero.

Of course he will SAY he is injured but we know the truth whether some of us admit it or not

What 'truth' are you talking about? Is it your assumption that Silva tested positive for roids and had a back room meeting with some people who told him he should drop out of the fight and fake an injury?

Why don't you write the 'admission' for all us im curious to know the blood and guts behind why you think Wanderlei dropped out of the fight.

Was it fear, steroids, what?

Back