Cut Thiago even if he wins

Enough said. His record is not deserving or another chance.

15-3 with 14 finishes and his only losses coming from Machida, Gus and Evans is not a deserving record? You don't deserve to post threads anymore.

I wouldn't cut him, but he certainly isn't going to be climbing the rankings if he keeps slipping up every other fight.

That being said, there's always room on the card for a mid-level guy who likes to stand and bang.

Hallman was cut because he missed weight and did not fight (opponent wouldn't agree), all due to serious family stuff going on.

Thiago made sexy time with TS gf and made him watch while he was doing the shhh only dreams now and the throat cut gesture at him.

We will just watch him in whatever org you want him to go to. You will not be invited to the party!!!!
Your username is all wrong.

I don't think this is farfetched given the recent cuts. I think one day we might even see a guy who just won the belt cut, if the stupidity of the cuts keeps going at the current ratio.

Lol

If Thiago was ever to be cut it would have been after failing the drug test for a second time, he is an exciting fighter, one of the reasons why I am staying up on a weekday till 3am to watch the card.

I think he has failed 2 already. For pot and ped's...I am pretty sure.

Why cut him?? Big deal....so he came over weight by a pound or two. I don't recall him ever missing weight before.....these things happen sometimes

Of course he can't be cut if he wins (and by some miracle pass the test :D )

Anyway, this guy is one of the most overrated fighters in UFC.. He always act badass but when you check his record, you realize that it's miracle he is still there..

So called fans so quick to disparage a fighter. He may get cut regardless of why he was over weight but I'll wait till more details are available before I start calling for his head.

If it were his first time doing something that is illegal in this sport, then I'd agree. First the roids, then the marijuana, and now this?
He knows the rules, he should show more respect.

He's exciting why would they cut him? Someone sounds salty.

Never expected so many Sherdoggers run to discount the TS's comment. I cannot see him being cut if he wins, but he will most likely be cut if he loses. He has failed multiple drug tests and now missed weight. Not a fighter I would want to have on my fav list.

I think he has failed 2 already. For pot and ped's...I am pretty sure.

That's what I am saying, if he was ever to be cut it would have been because of that maybe

Enough said. His record is not deserving or another chance.

He won't get cut unless he loses consecutive fights in a row..... and that's not going to happen, so get used to him being around

Although, it is kind of crazy how every fight he's in, it seems he either misses weight or fails a drug test

Should be fired for calling out/accepting a fight with an (unranked) low-leve, irrelevant retired fighter w/ whom he had no beef. Or stop taking estrogen pills.

:D

If it were his first time doing something that is illegal in this sport, then I'd agree. First the roids, then the marijuana, and now this?
He knows the rules, he should show more respect.

Missing weight is not illegal, it's unprofessional, besides we don't know why he missed weight, he might have injured his back again but learned his lesson and didn't take steriods to get better faster but he wasn't able to do cardio because he didn't heal fast enough.

I don't know why so many people are calling for him to get cut though, he is very entertaining and while he has gotten in trouble for roids and marijuana at least he isn't making the same mistakes and is making progressively less serious mistakes.

The UFC is already punishing him by not allowing him to be eligible for any OTN bonus, which I think they might not have done if he wasn't likely to win FOTN or KOTN.

Back