Cut Thiago even if he wins

mma_genius

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Enough said. His record is not deserving or another chance.

your username does not describe you accurately TS

How about you go cut your fingers off

aldostare.gif

So called fans so quick to disparage a fighter. He may get cut regardless of why he was over weight but I'll wait till more details are available before I start calling for his head.

I think the UFC contracts are structured as to not allow a cut unless you lose or fail a test or something like that.

I don't think this is farfetched given the recent cuts. I think one day we might even see a guy who just won the belt cut, if the stupidity of the cuts keeps going at the current ratio.

I hope your boss fires you. Even if you're doing a good job :D

If Thiago was ever to be cut it would have been after failing the drug test for a second time, he is an exciting fighter, one of the reasons why I am staying up on a weekday till 3am to watch the card.

Brandon Vera pokes his head in this thread.

How ya'll doing

They won't cut him if he wins, they will just keep giving him blah matches on smaller shows until his career has some sort of credible stability.

I think the UFC contracts are structured as to not allow a cut unless you lose or fail a test or something like that.

I think circumstances like missing weight or falling a test can change that.

Or if its the last fight on his deal they can opt not to renew it

You can't cut a guy on a win per the contract. If he fails a drug test after, sure.

Why? He's an exciting as hell fighter. Though he wont contend he is certainly better than most.
I'm biased though.

Typical Sherdog overreaction. Everyone is going to be all over his nuts again if he finishes Hamill.

Back