Cut Some Water? (dont have to weigh-in)

B

bSquared949

i am not weighing in for anything i just had a question:
i feel like i am holding water sometimes and i was wondering what is the best way to cut some of that water weight? i was thinking like sauna once a week or i heard something about drinking distilled water but i do not know much about any of this stuff really.
i am not in a hurry to loose the water weight so any advice or tips will work.

I don't think there should be any reason to cut water weight unless you need to weigh in... what makes you feel that you have water weight in excess?

its hard to explain.
i am taking a piss a lot more.
my diet is the same yet my weight goes up and down constantly.

If your an active guy you shouldn't have any issue with water retention unless you have a terrible diet. It's normal to fluctuate weight, i'm usually around a 5lb range, could be anywhere from 225 - 230 on a given day, usually dependent on diet though. If you need to lose water which i doubt the sauna is just temporary and you need to address why your body holds extra water, say a high sodium intake or retention from creatine (you should hold some, but some people respond different)

If your pissing a lot this does not mean you have a lot of water weight.

say a high sodium intake or retention from creatine (you should hold some, but some people respond different)

i am going to cut some sodium.
and i dont take creatine because i am allergic.

its most likely sodium as standard said. distilled water, the sauna and dandelion root will help get rid of some water weight, but there is no need to use them unless you are cutting for competition

Back