Cut Court McGee

thats brutal but true always looks the same never exciting but cant cut him if he wins

Horrible decision. He got tagged way more than he did damage to Steele. Horrible decision for the hometown decision, when will they stop scoring takedowns and "control" a.k.a. stalling?
yeah from what i saw of the fight when i wasnt browsing sherdog it looked like steele was winning for me. Stalling doesnt count for points in my eyes

All this guy does is hold his opponent against the fence. People hate on gsp and say his style is lay and pray.

Court mcgee redefines wall and stall. He should be cut immediately from the ufc, and disperse his pay among exciting fighters.
<mma3>

Don't cut him now. Cut him RIGHT now!!!

Met the guy and his personality was so dry it almost put me to sleep right there in the arena.

image.jpeg

Has Court McGee ever been in a genuinely good fight where you go, man I want to see that dude fight again.

I hate when judges give it to guys who just lean on someone all night.

I always laugh after my swedish friend thought his name was horse mcgee. That shits even funnier when you know he was a heroin junkie lol.. For those that dont know horse is a slang word for heroin

Okay that's hilarious.

Bring it on kid. I welcome the comedy. I'm just happy I'm not a fatass, acne riddled fanboy like 99.9% of Shitdog. :) :) :)
lol i was just having fun with it. A little bit douchey talking shit about him when he took a pic with u. Just sayin

lol i was just having fun with it. A little bit douchey talking shit about him when he took a pic with u. Just sayin
Court and me are good friends actually. He definitely isn't the type to take stuff like this personally. Especially from a potential brother-in-law. After all, he DID invite me over last Thanksgiving to his family's place.

Back