Custom Sprawls ??

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment Discussion' started by Kyle Johnson, Dec 18, 2005.

1. Kyle Johnson

Kyle Johnson Amateur Fighter

heya..now that we have a rep from sprawl here i was just wondering if you guys did custom colors/styles for fighers. I have my name and school logo put onto a new pair of 06's and they look pimp. I was just wondering if you guys would make custom colors and stuff of someone would be willing to pay the extra price for em..thanks much

2. Fozzy1

Fozzy1 Guest

Steve used to post here, for ages :p so infact we've had a rep for SPRAWL here for the last, year almost? year and a half maybe even. I can't remember.

~Foz

3. Fozzy1

Fozzy1 Guest

oh, and custom shorrts, are cool. I'd definetely get customized ones if I could... awaiting steve's reply.

~Foz

4. Adino

Adino Purple Belt

that is the good question, I think that you have to get all your custom stuff done by yourself like you did with your other pair.

5. Kyle Johnson

I'm really most interested in a different set of colors for the overall shorts, i can get all the embrodery done myself but i cant make the shorts a different color

6. WRoutson

WRoutson Purple Belt Professional Fighter

im gonna go with negatory on the different color shorts,unless you buy like 500 pairs.

7. PhenøM

PhenøM MMA Gear Aficionado

I believe KZ is right. I inquired to Steve about custom pairs over a ayear ago and was told that wasn't doable. It's all good though cause it was for a custom size which now I dont need since their new shorts actually fit me!

8. Steve Marino

Steve Marino Orange Belt

Kyle, sorry we are not doing customer colors at this time.

Steve

9. perfy

perfy Blue Belt

Economy of scale and all that other bs dictates business and thus renders doing one-offs unfeasible. But Sprawl did say they were considering other limited edition colors so perhaps we could suggest potential colors schemes or designs. They could even have a design contest of some sort.

10. Kyle Johnson

I really wanted the yellow ones but they ran outa fat man sizes too soon !

11. Steve Marino

Steve Marino Orange Belt

The yellows went faster than we expected. I have one size 40 sitting around my office if that happens to be your size. Let me know and it is yours.

Steve