custom muay thai shorts (opinions)

I can hardly see them, are yours the ones on the right when the fight descision is announced?

Unfortunately, I can't see the first 2 pictures very well. My eyesight isn't what it used to be. I think that you're not wearing the Red Bull shorts, the shorts look great from the front, nice and low key.

sir037 said:
Unfortunately, I can't see the first 2 pictures very well. My eyesight isn't what it used to be. I think that you're not wearing the Red Bull shorts, the shorts look great from the front, nice and low key.

i think he's the dude that lost, actually, cuz the guy w/ the red bull shorts wasn't in the first two pix.

They look really long for muay thai shorts.

Do they say Marine on the waistband? That makes them OK but they'd be badass if they said Air Force. JK ;)

I think there awesome, I like how they are 4x longer then most Thai shorts, some guys wear some really skimpy thai shorts.

Wow there really nice, i like the length on them as well. mine are those normal ones that are so short you can almost see the cupline.

probably to much detail

where did you get shorts like those or does anyone eles know where i can get some like that??

pretty cool,but you're no masato ;)

where did you get them made? how much,etc.

gingerbreadman said:
Wow there really nice, i like the length on them as well. mine are those normal ones that are so short you can almost see the cupline.

probably to much detail

i that was a little much, but it's good that you're man enuff to share that.

I'm totally digging the shorts. How long is the side split?

so....does anyone know where to get a pair of shorts like those??

chance031977 I gots to know where to get a pair like those......

Back