Custom Guard Review.

JDV5811

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I just received my new mouth guard from scott at customguards.net. He did the silver teeth with foil for me on a clear guard. it looks great and i couldn't be happier with the work and everything with the customer service. i have a custom one from jeff at stars guards also of the same type and had a great experience with him also. But as of now if one was going to get this type i would go with scott.He has this method down and its extremly shiny. But if anyone is in need of a custom mouth guard. these 2 guys are the way too go no doubt. Everything about these guys is top notch. plus scott at custom sends you back your impression mold so if u want another u just send that back instead of dealing with the whole impression kit again.The turn around time was also very fast and only about a week. custom guards all the way.

photo1.jpg

photo-2.jpg

I'll be getting mine in the mail soon myself, I can't wait. Scott has been extremely good about communications, and has the patience of a saint! I don't know why more people aren't getting guards from him.....you can't beat $65!

(Hey maybe we'll meet up at a Texas tournament or something, I'm moving to Denton this summer!)

I'll be getting mine in the mail soon myself, I can't wait. Scott has been extremely good about communications, and has the patience of a saint! I don't know why more people aren't getting guards from him.....you can't beat $65!

(Hey maybe we'll meet up at a Texas tournament or something, I'm moving to Denton this summer!)

Yours will be completed by this Saturday and should be out on Monday. Thank you for the kind words. Take care and best of luck.

how long is your turn around time?

Scott received my stuff Monday and said he finished it Saturday. So a little less than a week. Plus a couple days in the mail, but that varies depending on where you live.

Back