custom gi

korleone1911

Blue Belt
Reaction score
does such a thing exist? I'm about 6'6" and 220 lbs. A4 bottoms are good, but tops are long enough but too loose.

There are a few companies that will let you mix and match tops and pants. Try Atama or Fushida.

Great advice minus the going with atama part. Fushida is the real way to go, they offer a nice variety of sizes just go on fushida.ca and send an email to christo he will get you right on track. and the gi's are very solid and will last 3+ years. you can also take a look at Shoyoroll, they offer an a3s that might fit you since they run a little on the larger side.

I think redstar does custom sizing?
They have in between sizes and are good about mismatching pants and tops.
Fushida does too and has a really comprehensive measurement form to fill out so you know you are getting a good fit. And ya, the Komodo is not a light gi, it's very sturdy.

Last edited:
i've owned a redstar and hated it, it felt very restrictive and the cut was weird. the fushida just feels like a tailored suit, snug but very un-restrictive.

i've owned a redstar and hated it, it felt very restrictive and the cut was weird. the fushida just feels like a tailored suit, snug but very un-restrictive.

What is your height and weight and what size did you get? How was the shrinkage?

Last edited:
Back