Custom belt

Dick

Gaethje BMF + LW Champ 2024
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Just wondering if it's still possible? I found my photobucket from 10 years ago and I got a sparkling new pink belt waiting for me if a mod can help me out.

Why does a custom belt take 2 weeks lol?

Why does a custom belt take 2 weeks lol?

You have to go through a thorough background and credit check before you can have one.

The real reason is because It has to be uploaded by an Admin, Mods aren't able to upload them.

How customized can a belt be? I think I saw a "Tito" belt, it looked exactly like his shorts.

100 x 50 pixels and anything you want provided it falls within the realm of the sites rules.

also, you need 5 years and 5,000 posts before you are eligible.

100 x 50 pixels and anything you want provided it falls within the realm of the sites rules.

also, you need 5 years and 5,000 posts before you are eligible.

I assume that's for images you want as a belt? But the generic belts that serve as a ranking system here in Sherdog, how much can you customize it?

Edit: My grammar is especially bad tonight. Sorry. Like the TS for example, she requested a sparking pink belt. Was that something you guys had to tinker with, and/or change the skin for the generic belts, or was that specific design already available?

How specific can one customize a belt?

29ba468ab891eb2a5cb02b9131fe9c93.jpg

I actually have a question for Lethal or whomever. Will I be able to use a custom belt at the end of this month or do I have to wait until my exact five year join dataversary? :)

Homeless Infant belt anyone? Wonder what that would look like.

Edit: It's going to either look really sad or really creepy.

NicholsonShiningHeadNod.gif

You can just put this picture of me up there:

baby.jpg

Shoop out the bench doe.

I actually have a question for Lethal or whomever. Will I be able to use a custom belt at the end of this month or do I have to wait until my exact five year join dataversary? :)

baby.jpg

Shoop out the bench doe.

the-shining-bear-suit-party-guest.jpg

baby.jpg

Shoop out the bench doe.

Your username has to be one of the funniest ones in this whole forum. Haha, man. Homeless Infant. Hahaha!

Back