custom ar, ak, rifles, other guns

Don't have any pictures, but I want to get a folding stock for my Mini 14. Maybe a bipod

I just want to reiterate that I hate you all that have the fun stuff because I live in the commie state of California. You all suck for giving me internet envy... : (

I just want to reiterate that I hate you all that have the fun stuff because I live in the commie state of California. You all suck for giving me internet envy... : (

Can't you being Leo have all kinds of cool shit. I know some law enforcement guys that have all kinds of full auto suppressed short barrel rifles, mp5, stuff like that. Now technically they can't really bring them home but they can take them out to " train and practice". Does cali not let the leo's have cool shit.

OHH and btw.......

haters-gonna-hate-car.jpg

Haha. Yeah, in CA even most LEO's you can't get the cool shit. To get a non-neutered AR15 you need a letter from your Chief of Police for purchase. The letter is by brand, model, and serial number too. Unless you work at a cool department or are buddy buddy with the chief you usually don't get a letter, much less a letter for other non-neutered rifles like AK's, FAL's, HK G3's and the like.

As far as checking stuff out to play with, unless your a SWAT guy who takes home their rifle you probably don't get a take home rifle or suppressor. None of our SWAT guns are full auto.

About the only thing LEO gets you in CA is carry privileges, any handgun you want, and no magazine limits. Other than that you get screwed just like everyone else. Only cool stuff I have is a SIG P220 Carry Elite (its not on the CA approved list of handguns) and 20 round mags for my M1A.

Which is why, 20 years from now when I retire, I'm moving to a free state and buying a load of toys.

Haha. Yeah, in CA even most LEO's you can't get the cool shit. To get a non-neutered AR15 you need a letter from your Chief of Police for purchase. The letter is by brand, model, and serial number too. Unless you work at a cool department or are buddy buddy with the chief you usually don't get a letter, much less a letter for other non-neutered rifles like AK's, FAL's, HK G3's and the like.

As far as checking stuff out to play with, unless your a SWAT guy who takes home their rifle you probably don't get a take home rifle or suppressor. None of our SWAT guns are full auto.

About the only thing LEO gets you in CA is carry privileges, any handgun you want, and no magazine limits. Other than that you get screwed just like everyone else. Only cool stuff I have is a SIG P220 Carry Elite (its not on the CA approved list of handguns) and 20 round mags for my M1A.

Which is why, 20 years from now when I retire, I'm moving to a free state and buying a load of toys.

Oh ok yeah my buddies are friends with the chief. They usually buy a civilian ar, pistol and something else every single year and write that shit off lol. Not to mention all the "training and practice" ammo they are aloud to take home although that amount has gone down in the last couple years. Then as far as the select fire one guy was in swat for like 6 years so he has all the select fire stuff but has to leave it at the station but is aloud to go train with it. I think another guy has a full auto sbr that wasn't in swat but did something else I forgot. Anyway its pretty fun to shoot those.

Shit transfer to a free state now. Anything keeping you there?
Oh and that Sig p220 is a fine handgun.

Store bought s&w m&p
swmpar150001.jpg

Customized a bit
imag0893z.jpg

Last edited:
I have the M10 762 AK47. Its a WASR AK made compliant by Century Arms. The only part that I installed was a six position collapsing stock. I'm at work and can't post pictures, but I will later, until then here's the description:

Romanian M10-AK variant imported directly from Romania. The M10 AK-type rifles are entirely manufactured of all NEW parts. Brand NEW, U.S. made parts installed: Tapco RAZR muzzle brake with integral flash hider; polymer Tapco buttstock (replaced by TapCo T6 collapsible stock); ergonomic Hogue Industries pistol grip; Tapco single hook G2 trigger group (3 parts); 30 round, double stack Promag, black polymer magazine; and Tapco AK retaining plate for ease of install and take down.

Back