Curtis Blaydes vs. Justin Willis in the Works For UFC Fight Night Nashville

Who Wins?

• Curtis Blaydes

• Justin Willis

Results are only viewable after voting.
wonderful a has been versus a never was

Volkov is supposedly fighting Overeem in the UFC's return to Russia.
defeating volkov gets you title shots, AListair would knee DC's face off Reem is just a horror show match up for DC

defeating volkov gets you title shots, AListair would knee DC's face off Reem is just a horror show match up for DC
it can be... but cormier wouldnt have much trouble getting him down

i can also see DC landing something that overeem cant recover from

the power is sneaky and we all know about overeems chin

If Willis back hits the mat he never gets back up until the bell rings or the ref waves it off...

it can be... but cormier wouldnt have much trouble getting him down

i can also see DC landing something that overeem cant recover from

the power is sneaky and we all know about overeems chin
yes we know about the chin ; its called being dutch and is unbreakable. imagine a reverse CTE where the tau protein is formed into a protective tissue surrounding the brain. Peter Aerts and AO are lucid and clear minded well into their old age , laughing and reminiscing about past glory and triumph

Please end this, Blaydes. Willis made my shitlist for that mockery of a "fight" against Hunt

Tai called Willis a bitch, was hoping to see that fight

436105.jpg
People go "fuck Dana" this and "Dana is lying" that.
But, this smug looking prick is probably instrumental in fucking fighters over.
Anyway, on topic, I wish they put big pretty up against Tai Tuivasa. There was some beef between them at the Aussie card.
It must be a matchmaking thing. All the HW's seem to be very active at the moment. Really, thinking about it, the HW division is the healthiest lately, even if it has become the fat lumper division.

Tai called Willis a bitch, was hoping to see that fight
Yeah, and honestly I would've liked to see Justin win the fight too. Tai over reacted because Justin taunted Mark Hunt. Nothing wrong with a bit of pre-fight banter and taunting. Tai trying to defend Mark Hunt like he's his protector or something.

yes we know about the chin ; its called being dutch and is unbreakable. imagine a reverse CTE where the tau protein is formed into a protective tissue surrounding the brain. Peter Aerts and AO are lucid and clear minded well into their old age , laughing and reminiscing about past glory and triumph
I'm glad he'll live a happy and fulfilled life but he still gets KO'd extremely easily

In fact idk why blaydes did him so bad last time out. Unnecessary

Please end this, Blaydes. Willis made my shitlist for that mockery of a "fight" against Hunt

"Mockery of a fight" showed what Willis is so good at, evasive hit and run point fighting. And he could very well be the worst possible matchup for Blaydes, cause Blaydes relies a lot on his endurance and wearing his opponents down with predictable pressure. Not sure to me if that will work on Willis.

Weird fight to make, they should be trying to build both of these guys up not killing the momentum of both of them. Willis should be fighting Tuivasa considering the beef, easy to market.

Willis is gonna win.

Future prettyweight champion

Back